• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I love how offended Rami was by the nacho cheese segment on Twitter and when he called in, haha.

Finished the Premium BLLSL stream now. Really good throughout I thought, and have to give props to the cellers once again for being normal cool people.

Bacon

I love how offended Rami was by the nacho cheese segment on Twitter and when he called in, haha.

Finished the Premium BLLSL stream now. Really good throughout I thought, and have to give props to the cellers once again for being normal cool people.

Yeah I only watched some of it so far but the callers actually seemed really good for the first time in forever

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how the end of the 9/6/2013 UPF they just go off for like 40 minutes talking about old computers with Dave.

More of that. Any time they talk about old computers or old games journalism is the best

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Mumford and sons are on track to take the dad rock crown/maybe already have it

From my experience seeing them twice at festivals, Mumford and Sons are about three years away from being MILF-Rock. Their recent Coldplayification may have sped up the process or perhaps ended it entirely. These things are hard to say for sure.

popo

GB OT 14 : "not sure it's completely release from pain, but at least temporarily weaken it"

Darkness Assault is another secret Endurance Run. Add it to the list!

danm999

I like how now that we are past MGS3, no one is in any sort of rush to start MGScanlon part 4.

because we all know it aint gonna be pretty.

because we all know MGS4 is a turd burger.

maybe they should just stop the series while they're ahead. No amount of nacho cheese on that blu ray disc is going to make that thing good.

I only ever played MGS2, so I'm kind of curious how 4 is going to be. I guess I could have watched a Let's Play or something up until now, but I'm in no rush given what I've heard.

Meneses

I only ever played MGS2, so I'm kind of curious how 4 is going to be. I guess I could have watched a Let's Play or something up until now, but I'm in no rush given what I've heard.

I watched a "MGS 4 the movie" on youtube, took me a few days.

It was 9 hours long (with only some tidbits of gameplay like boss battles and a few other scenes).

It's insane.

kingocfs

Hey, guess what? You're in your 30's.

27, but still.

kranich-s-sigh-o.gif

BanGy.nz

Banned
Return of Daily Yearly? Dota tomorrow.
Secret best feature returning tomorrow.
Hi BreezyLimbo.
Is there an audio version of the premium stream floating around?
I downloaded the Premium BLLS stream and stripped out the audio into an MP3 since it's mostly just a radio show anyway. If anyone's interested, send me a PM with your GB username and I'll send you the download link.

justjim89

It bums me out that the Great Splinter Cell: Conviction Goggles Wager never resulted in anything substantial. Like, they didn't even QL the game. If Dan were part of the crew then, as serious as he takes bets, he would've made Ryan sit down with him and play all the way through the game with him to see whether or not the goggles ever appeared.

Oh well. Fun Bombcast discussion.

Edit: What podcast was it where Jason said he'd let Dan get his ass kicked? I know it was only a few months ago, but I don't think the podcast description mentions Jason specifically.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I still think that your farts should be something that you reveal to your SO to let them know the type of man you are.

They do say that secret farts are the poison of relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom