• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hitler died because of some reason so we froze his head until we had the technology to revive him. Now we do so we stuck his head on a robot with chain guns for arms"

Wolfenstein: Back to the Fuhrer

what if they dissolved his soul into the liquid inside a giant bio-mechanical robot to increase the compatibility rate between the robot and Hitler's 13-year old child pilot?

jgminto

The main menu for The Old Blood uses the cover pose of Wolf 3D. They'd be fucking up so hard if you didn't fight mecha-Hitler at the end.

what if they dissolved his soul into the liquid inside a giant bio-mechanical robot to increase the compatibility rate between the robot and Hitler's 13-year old child pilot?

What if the next game is set during the birth of the Nazi internet age but the Nazis are controlling the flow of information by passing it though a AI that is actually based on Hitler?

Jintor

On second thought it's never actually stated as such, I remember the implication being that Deathshed displaced him as he's only mentioned a few times and all of the portraits of him are removed whereas they were very common in the other games.

They still heil him in the intro to that london monitor mission

I set myself up for that one but it doesn't change the fact that you're wrong

biscuits are heavenly

"biscuits" are sorry excuses for cookies

Lijik

I was super confused about the biscuit taco thing before I remembered that Americans don't even know what biscuits are.

oh, no, we have those too
079100514106C.jpg

you don't even have a word for what our biscuits are but we're the ones who are wrong?

get out of here

Technically as a non-native English speaker I'm neutral on the issue, but I'm always up for starting some biscuit beef. And I will probably never learn to even consider the American biscuits when I encounter the word.

Wikipedia describes them as being similar to a scone which is the closest I could explain. They are a savory fluffy bread item that is wonderful.

Yeah, scone is the closest thing to what a biscuit is. Some biscuits can be quite scone-ish, such as Churches Chicken's phenomenal honey-butter biscuits, though generally biscuits enjoy a much fluffier texture, flatter shape, and are have a specific buttermilk and white flour taste.

Served with sausage gravy shit is fucking ridiculous.

Jintor

I'm listening to some of that early Giant Bomb Radio with Dave and Jeff and there's this wonderful low energy vibe to these call-in shows I really like

They still heil him in the intro to that london monitor mission
I believe you find a few notes/tapes stating that no one has heard from Hitler in years as he's withdrawn from the public eye combined with implications of Deathshed's takeover.....either way. Suppose the vagueness keeps the possibility open.

Jintor

I believe you find a few notes/tapes stating that no one has heard from Hitler in years as he's withdrawn from the private eye combined with implications of Deathshed's takeover.....either way. Suppose the vagueness keeps the possibility open.

well knowing deathshead (what a wonderful asshole of a villain) he probably did off him, but hey, hopefully old blood lets us fight mecha hitler

i'll buy it for a slightly lower price. wolfenstein was pretty good but I might need to get a better mouse

Mully

it was like a gummy, vaguely breakfast-flavored wad of wet newspaper

enough to swear off Taco Bell breakfasts indefinitely for me

The waffle taco was disgusting, but when I hate myself enough to go to Taco Bell after the gym some mornings, I get the Steak AM Crunchwrap and that reaffirms my belief that shitty fast food breakfast is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom