• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
CEQXE76WoAAyxGd.jpg

I can hear Jeff's desperate sigh even here in Austria

Tony Hawk 5!

Cross-gen.

projectiles.

robomodo

Don't forget the power ups!

popo

Old Blood is 15th in europe? THE. FUCK ?!?!?!?!?

My Grand Pappy didn't (personally) fight Hitler so I could get fucked over like this. I feel like Poland right about now.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I wonder if Tony Hawk himself had any say on the matter

I asume it went something like this
"Do you like it?"
"No"
"Fuck you. We own you. Now, dance monkey, dance."

While in reality it probably went like this
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah, sure. Whatever. Bye"

Old Blood is 15th in europe? THE. FUCK ?!?!?!?!?

My Grand Pappy didn't (personally) fight Hitler so I could get fucked over like this. I feel like Poland right about now.

Only if you buy that hippster "on disc" edition.

LiK

I like Danswers. Finished the ep with Vinny. Going back to and listening to the ones with Jeff. Not in the mood for non-GB peeps atm.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Dunno if this has been mentioned already but what the hey:

The very excellent podcast Designer Notes is a Brad Muir edition this bimonth. Three hours of Soren Johnson talking to Muir about his career and thoughts on game design.
Thanks for that, by the way. Been listening to it, but sadly, the sound quality is terrrrrible.

Zebetite

Banned
I think everyone here knows that, we're merely discussing the uses beyond the obvious.

my bad

i was half-asleep and browsing on my phone when i posted that so i skimmed over the part where myggen said he knew the obvious usage, only reading the part where he said it's confused him in the past

i should have more faith in myggen~

I think it's kinda crazy that Brad might have played Dotato 2 with the future Spiderman.

But there have been good Tony Hawk games in the last 15 years

to be fair to sonic, Generations was actually alright and Sonic Racing Transformed is better than most of the Mario Kart games.

Xater

KInda looking forward to some DOTA content. I have not played since the last TI and not really kept up with the developments. I am interested.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
KInda looking forward to some DOTA content. I have not played since the last TI and not really kept up with the developments. I am interested.

You missed so much that almost everything you missed will be completely ignored because the newer patch came out.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yeah, the new patch still has a bunch of crazy stuff added, but there was a growing backlash against the state of 6.83 that you'll completely miss some of the context. Just coming from pre-6.83 to now, and hearing that Sniper and Troll were among the most played and most resented heroes in the game over the past 6 months...it's gonna be kind of weird.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
shit, DOTA is back in this thread. I thought it was over.

Cooldown reduction and spellvamp! Can you believe it? It's insanity. Anarchy!

I haven't actually played Dota in a few months but listened to a 4 hour reading/discussion of the patch notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom