• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
I mean...Dan does troll on twitter. Vitriolic is going too far, but to say he doesn't troll is a bit ridiculous. It's kind of what he does. His entire OkCupid prank where he got a bunch of guys to all meet up with a girl that didn't exist was one giant troll job.

Fobwashed

Here's a little animation test I'm doing for something I might start working on as my next project =D

2747737-drtracksuit.gif

https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/595678174576517122

Renpatsu

Fobwashed, I feel like daydream and I are going to have to steal some of your talent for a future Bombcast thread because gerdamn there's so much of it.

the crazy thing is that tony hawk is pretty much sonic the hedgehog

they're trying to go for a return to form and make a statement by making it the 5th Pro Skater game

and they're going to fuck it all up by not having the physics from the original games, which is a super fucking crucial component

all just like sonic 4 did

LiK

Good lord, these Danswer emails make my life sound so much better. Sorry bros if you sent in an email to them.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Big Jeffrey, will be on The Lobby today to talk about Tony Hawk 5, 2PM PDT on GameSpot.com

I know Jeff hates Dota and all, but competing with his own site's stream? That's holding a grudge.

the crazy thing is that tony hawk is pretty much sonic the hedgehog

they're trying to go for a return to form and make a statement by making it the 5th Pro Skater game

and they're going to fuck it all up by not having the physics from the original games, which is a super fucking crucial component

all just like sonic 4 did

They also added guns when nobody was asking for them.

The strong anti-Catholic sentiment from the Mother in the Danswer's email did not surprise me. I was raised Catholic as a child in somewhat rural America. The number of other Christian parents and grandparents of friends that tried to convert me behind my parents back was shockingly and uncomfortably common. It was always extremely bizarre and sometimes even scary.

Would people be into an podcast RSS feed of audio rips of Giant Bomb videos that don't really need video?(Jar Time, Poster Signing shows, stuff like the BLLSL premium stream, that DND show, maybe Jeff's Mixlr) I make those anyway because I like listening to them while doing other stuff, and based on how many people asked for the audio BLLSL stream it seems like there's demand?

Obviously I would only give the link to people I can verify as Premium members. Just gauging interest. I don't know if that would be super frowned upon, since a lot of the stuff would be premium videos.

TraBuch

Banned
Wonder how much FX stuff Dan hasn't seen. Best channel after HBO. Justified, Terriers, The Shield, The Americans, early Sons of Anarchy, Damages, early Nip/Tuck, You're the Worst, Archer, It's Always Sunny, Louie, Wilfred. The Bridge had some moments. So does AHS. So much great stuff.

Tyrant kinda sucks, though.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
the quick look page is all kinds of fucked up

or is it just me

edit: all video pages really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom