• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Having to have 100GBs to download in such a short amount of time is terrible to me. That would be half my monthly quota gone on one game just because the developers did a terrible job.

This is basically old school style wrestling booking to debut new talent: first they talk about Tay-Sway, then they start humming a couple of their tracks on the podcast, and then BOOM, Taylor & Swift's GiantBomb.com 2016. It's a website, about shaking it off!

Having to have 100GBs to download in such a short amount of time is terrible to me. That would be half my monthly quota gone on one game just because the developers did a terrible job.
It's not even been a month yet, it's laughable how botched this port has been. I definitely feel for people playing this game with bandwidth caps.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, I agree with Dan here. April is the worst main character on Parks and Rec, which sets a high bar for likable characters, to be fair. She gets a little better throughout the show.

Damn, I agree with Dan here. April is the worst main character on Parks and Rec, which sets a high bar for likable characters, to be fair. She gets a little better throughout the show.

they're all pretty much cartoon characters in the beginning. They don't really evolve much till the second season, and even then it's a slow process.

More importantly, what does Dan think about Ron Swanson?

they're all pretty much cartoon characters in the beginning. They don't really evolve much till the second season, and even then it's a slow process.

More importantly, what does Dan think about Ron Swanson?

Ron swanson is probably dan's hero. He's actually just a really amazing dude. Based on his standup special his character on parks is basically him

April's a weird one because as time goes on she is less of an apathetic hipster teen while simultaneously getting flanderized into only liking Halloween sound effects and weird shit like that. So she gets more relatable and less relatable at the same time.

Bacon

April's a weird one because as time goes on she is less of an apathetic hipster teen while simultaneously getting flanderized into only liking Halloween sound effects and weird shit like that. So she gets more relatable and less relatable at the same time.

so true. I still think she was a part of some of my favorite moments overall in the show though. Still haven't watched that last season..

Mark Brendanawicz was the worst Park character.

Without a doubt. Ben makes such a better straight man. Adam Scott is just the best.

Zaph

April is the worst regular P&R character by far. Her looks to the camera and forced nihilism ruin scenes.

The internet obsesses over the dumbest shit.

Bacon

I think Chris Traeger was way worse than April. He was funny for a little while when he first came on the show but then his schtick never changed and the writers didn't seem to have any idea what to do with his character.

all I know about parks and recreation is that harris wittels had the funniest unfunny jokes in the world

and that chris pratt's character seems like a shitty one-note character of futurama proportions

Fox318

90% of the Dirt unfinished being in chase cam is a bummer, cockpit is the only way!

Drew needs one of these in the office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmgALMafoBc

or

w1YLisW.jpg

BweIAyH.jpg

lZcRGxB.jpg

ILcaTaQ.jpg

Tucah

you speak so well
all I know about parks and recreation is that harris wittels had the funniest unfunny jokes in the world

and that chris pratt's character seems like a shitty one-note character of futurama proportions

rip harris :(

chris pratt is okay in the show

Mully

The fact that they manage(d) to do all this without exploding, either physical electronics or mentally, is some kind of black magic.

GiantBomb and Gamespot have a lot of video talent. They created new ways to produce live video since the first Big Live Live Show. That was nearly 5 years ago. They have it down to a science now.

AH, finally noticed it on Drew's arm when he was in the control room

I can't claim to be blind to skin color, sorry world

e: clever use of audio routing, even if they had to do some manual switching. that mixer is waaayy ahead of anything I've ever used..

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Dirt rally co-driver does not enunciate well at all. Some very vague stuff coming out of his mouth.

Mully

GB should do anime pillows or whatever they're called. I'd buy one ironically. Then a few months down the line, I'd get scarily attached.

popo

I bet standees are too expensive to ship. Can you imagine how much they would cost to ship to europe and how few make it intact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom