• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
so true. I still think she was a part of some of my favorite moments overall in the show though. Still haven't watched that last season..

Without a doubt. Ben makes such a better straight man. Adam Scott is just the best.

What I like about Parks and Rec is that anybody can be the straight man in any given scene. The ensemble cast works so well together.

Also the last season is kind of weird since it sort of forces the characters together in weird ways but it's responsible for one of my favorite episodes in the series.

It occurred to me last night that Robbie Rotten from kids TV show Lazytown, is basically Waluigi.

character_profile_robbie_rotten.jpg

Anyone who has seen it will know what I'm talking about.

Anjin M

All I know is Aubrey Plaza is a qt
She's fine, but she got really overexposed for a year or two. I'm glad she's not everywhere anymore.

I love when they do these kinds of videos. So good.

Wow @ Dirt quick look
Cross coast podcast plz
This was a really good video. I'm impressed that Drew came through so good.

The final shot of the video was perfect.

I spent around 7 hours with Westerado without getting bored and there's still a ton I haven't done. Lot of really fun, emergent dialogue depending on how you approach the game. In my first playthrough I went crazy as Dan did in the quicklook so in the ending it turned out
that I was a psychopath who had been the killer all along! From that point you can choose to accept your darker side, cast it aside, or shoot the "killer" leading to your head exploding.
In another playthrough
I married Miss Triss so it turned out that my family had been murdered by the oil tycoon as my brother had also been sleeping with her.
Going by the achievements there are at least 6 or 7 endings.

I also beat the game with the unlockable brother who can't wear hats, ie I got through the game without being shot
#Westeradoesports

These spoilers have made me 100% more interested in Westerado than the quick look did.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
They are actually using a real rally co-pilot lol. You can't be more the real deal than that.

I'm sure he is, but he's nowhere near as clear and precise as grist or Reid from cmr or rbr. His delivery isn't quite consistent and there's some ambiguity with certain terms. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

That Dirt Qiuck Look was pretty good as well, especially with the discussion going on.

Does this mean the original Giant Bomb Sports team (Dan is the new member) can make a return? :O :O

Dany

Banned
I need a serious fucking compilation of the year after year discussion of brad saying

1. "COD is dying"
2. "I know I say this every year but..."

Some random GB notes:

-East-West quick look seemed to work extremely well. Hope to see more of that.

-The Alt+F1 music (and podcast in general) is godlike.

-Jason is also godlike.

-BTS of the BLLSL was great. All three of those men were heroes. (as were everyone else involved)

-Westerdao looked fun, good QL.

-Danswers continues to impress. Those guys all have good heads on their shoulders.

-Danielle seems like she'd be a very cool hire. Fingers crossed.

-Lot of shade thrown at Matt Rorie this week, between avalongate on the bombcast and his mention on the BTS video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom