• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Jeff ever mentioned why he doesn't like flight sticks? Didn't know about that until the X Wing bit and it seemed like a running gag. Just makes games in the genre so much easier to play. I played Elite with a controller for a while until I went crazy after a Christmas bonus and got the Thrustmaster Warthog and Saitek Pedals and you can just do so much more in terms of movement.

Myggen

Has Jeff ever mentioned why he doesn't like flight sticks? Didn't know about that until the X Wing bit and it seemed like a running gag. Just makes games in the genre so much easier to play. I played Elite with a controller for a while until I went crazy after a Christmas bonus and got the Thrustmaster Warthog and Saitek Pedals and you can just do so much more in terms of movement.

I don't think he dislikes flight sticks (it's racing wheels he hates! ;)), I just don't think he plays those kind of games seriously enough to feel the need to play with a flight stick.

LiK

Jeff doesn't like a lot of gaming peripherals from what I've gathered from his comments. maybe he finds them gimmicky. he prefers sticks for fighting games and that's it.

hjujujujuj9ku06.png

Sorry this is coming off the old SBF threads. The fact that I can go to sleep and catch up on the thread in the morning before I finish breakfast is kinda surprising to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom