• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

looks more like a gamespot party, where Drew was invited along because he is cool and Dan crashed when he heard there was free food.

Curufinwe

I think he might have trouble beating the Cainhurst boss solo. I sure did.

Party time!!

CEbYCSUUIAAIZUp.jpg:large

Could be any San Francisco tech company's picnic.

LiK

Ah ok. Still working on this weeks. Was just wondering since they havent done another video.

Did he beat Rom? Thats pretty much the biggest fuck you fight in the game and its at the 2/3 mark. After that he should be home free. The idea of Jeff finishing a Souls game is hilarious.

nope, he's stuck there. guess that's his wall. he even tried to summon for it. if i were lower level, i would totally help him.

BearPawB

Banned
Did I miss the speculation on this?

"@Danielleri: I mean, maybe this is more being terrified to work in an office that houses a literal fashion site"

Does gbeast cbsi building house a fashion site?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
That reminds me, did pat ever finish demon's souls?

Gurrry

I know no one here will probably care, but I have a bone to pick with Dan and Jeff. During their podcasts, they are usually very sensitive to spoiling things. They always talk around specifics and avoid dropping big spoilers. This lead me to believe that I could trust listening to their podcast without being spoiled on Bloodborne.

Nope.

I love Dan (probably too much in fact), but god damn dude, you are the spoiler king when it comes to Bloodborne now. Everytime they mention it, Dan jumps in and says something like "Oh! Did you beat the white witch lady on top of that building? Youre so close to the end! Did you defeat Rom with his giant spider creatures and dodge the giant ice spear?!?!"

Im obviously para-phrasing here, and maybe its my own fault for even attempting to listen to them before I finish the game, but in the past they have been pretty respectful about not dropping specifics (last of us, etc), so I figured I could tune in.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Brad too <_> I bet he's playing dota right now.
He's busy doing cool things for cool people.
Did I miss the speculation on this?

"@Danielleri: I mean, maybe this is more being terrified to work in an office that houses a literal fashion site"

Does gbeast cbsi building house a fashion site?

VOX Media has Racked. Did everyone forget that both Kotaku and Polygon have New York offices? Patrica has wanted to move long before GBeast was a thing, they're not related. #CloneVinnyThenHireTheClone.

Anjin M

VOX Media has Racked. Did everyone forget that both Kotaku and Polygon have New York offices? Patrica has wanted to move long before GBeast was a thing, they're not related. #CloneVinnyThenHireTheClone.

Wow, good work, BanGy. The New Hire Tinfoil Hat Brigade would like to offer you a commendation.

Mully

What if there isn't a new hire and this has all been a long con.

I wouldn't be surprised if GB announced they are no longer looking for a new hire. CBSi could make the argument to Jeff and GB that there's no need for another hire given the amount of viewers and subscribers the site has gotten without a new hire.

Curufinwe

I wouldn't be surprised if GB announced they are no longer looking for a new hire. CBSi could make the argument to Jeff and GB that there's no need for another hire given the amount of viewers and subscribers the site has gotten without a new hire.

The new hire would be to expand the coverage out of NY.

Scizzy

Given the huge expense that has gone into housing GBeast, there's no way they'll be so inefficient as to only have it staffed by two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom