• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Jeff likes T Swift confirmed.
YAY!
xxBBMsB.gif

Well they'll get a new fanbase of girls, and then the girls will find out that Drew is the best guy.
My Drew and Zayn slash fiction would finally find an audience!

i am the new hire
Sorry we've decided that Zayn Malik is the new hire, well it's either Zayn, Rab, Cara or Keza MacDonald.

oh I see they decided to start another livestream while I was away from a computer

why does the UI on this game look so familiar? is this based on Batman's engine?

AngryMoth

just looking at the homepage and lol, looks like already have like 10 hours of content to catch up one once my bloodborne itch subsides

Zocano

Was quite surprised by the apathy towards the Kojima situation, sounded like everyone was happy to see him move on. That's totally understandable but I guess I just expected Dan to be more invested in the guy.

I didn't think much of you saying this earlier but now I realize this sort of attitude just ties right in with everything of why I love listening to the Giantbomb guys and why SBF always rubs me the wrong way. They don't talk "like the internet" (or more appropriately, like gaffers). The whole extremist pitchforking and arguing without being sort of level-headed on every situation. Yah sure they'll have their quirks (Jeff's undying hate of MGS -- which is rightfully sound) but in general don't take these sort of very skewed and aggressive stances on topics.

It's sort of hard to explain but it's something I think is kind of obvious after seeing and reading so so so so many gaf gaming topics (ex. Dark Souls 2 hate) and the Giantbomb guys hardly ever talk like that and it's extremely nice to hear that kind of discussion.

Myggen

Someone might have posted this earlier, but if so I missed it. From Reddit

d7yGwaX.jpg

Look up Kendrick Lamar's new album cover if you're confused about the reference.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm completely in the "Giant Bomb could use more diversity in its staff" camp (and, for that matter, the Jeremy Clarkson deserved to get canned camp), but when Jeff mentioned Top Gear, I imagined for a moment that they hired Jeremy Clarkson and the reaction to it would maybe be the most hilarious and last thing ever on the internet.

javac

Was that Spring Cleaning video removed from their YouTube account? I was going to watch it :( Hopefully I'm just blind and can't find it :p

If that's communism, then workers of the world, unite!

edit1:
I'm keeping my figures crossed for a rapid, non-broken upload of this livestream. I feel so left out right now.

edit2:

Not sure how I didn't parse that out. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

It's cool. I could have phrased it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom