• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Lol i just spotted Dan on camera at the WWE HoF

I was only half paying attention to the thing and saw him multiple times on camera.

I bet Jeff wants to know what kind of sweet rig Show has:

yNPNzne.png

As if I needed any more reasons to hate the guy.

Myggen

He looks wasted

Well, Dan never drinks during Wrestlemania.

Speaking of which, I'm so fucking hungover right now...

edit:

Xavier Woods @XavierWoodsPhD · 4 hours ago

So @DanRyckert and myself have started a Mario Kart #DoubleDash tournament @GameAFK aaaand things just got real

Dan Ryckert @DanRyckert · 3 hours ago

Regardless of what @XavierWoodsPhD says, let the record show that I just beat him in a Mario Kart: Double Dash tournament.

Xavier Woods @XavierWoodsPhD · 3 hours ago

There is no proof of this which makes @DanRyckert a liar. I'll play you anytime anywhere. You should never tweet under the influence!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mother fuckers in Cities Skylines complain as soon as I think about placing a road within 5 miles of them, I fucking swear. At this point, I start bulldozing houses at random to upgrade roads. Mother fuckers, getting people to come to my city is not a problem. I can replace you.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Guys I love the souls series but don't have a ps4 so if you could all stop talking about bloodborne, that'd be great thanks.

:(

Myggen

Mother fuckers in Cities Skylines complain as soon as I think about placing a road within 5 miles of them, I fucking swear. At this point, I start bulldozing houses at random to upgrade roads. Mother fuckers, getting people to come to my city is not a problem. I can replace you.

You've got a city full of NIMBYs.

guys, im sick again.

I like your dedication to Evangeline Lilly avatars.

Jintor

Realising that Cims are replacable cogs in your glorious beautiful city machine is the point where you've really started playing Cities Skyline

EMINENT DOMAIN, SUCKERS

So, I was a moderate wrestling fan as a kid but grew out of it in the late 90s, early 2000s. The Giant Powerbombcast dragged me back in kicking and screaming, and this will actually be the first WrestleMania I've watched live.

Myggen

So, I was a moderate wrestling fan as a kid but grew out of it in the late 90s, early 2000s. The Giant Powerbombcast dragged me back in kicking and screaming, and this will actually be the first WrestleMania I've watched live.

I'm in the exact same boat. God help us.

Their desks don't look much cleaner at the end of this cleaning day video.

I think it was more cleaning the boxes and stuff around the office, not the desks themselves. Cleaning the desks is a bit more complicated since they need to find where all it goes, can't just throw it away like boxes. It wouldn't be a fun stream with them constantly leaving to put something into a closet or moving stuff to their cars to take home.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I've been rewatching Vinny and Jeff in the P4 endurance run because this is my life apparently, and I keep getting this color blind paint ad and that can't possibly be a coincidence.

Chuck

Still without luck
finding out someone is a big sonic fan is very similar to finding out a friend is a republican

:/ Drew...

finding out someone is a big sonic fan is very similar to finding out a friend is a republican

:/ Drew...

Not really. I don't feel pity for people when I find out they're Republican but I do when I find out they're a Sonic fan in the same way I feel bad for brainwashed cult members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom