• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

untitled_drawing_by_queen_of_fanart-d68ikco.png

Their desks don't look much cleaner at the end of this cleaning day video.

Noticed this myself, but it is box-free!

Woods sounds like a pretty cool guy. Get him on UPF!

I like this idea.

Dan, work your magic. Make this happen.

You just have to believe.

And never eat mayonaisse. It makes you Canadian or French or something and you then you can't.

finding out someone is a big sonic fan is very similar to finding out a friend is a republican

:/ Drew...

But it's the Genny games!

Rorie's game on UPF was amazing. And that ending to his game was incredible.

I bought it and beat it in about half an hour (I'm too good at puzzle games for my own good) and it was totally worth it.

my favorite part was (real spoilers, not shown on UPF)

you unlock a musical keyboard and realize that the background music has actually been a code the entire time

loved it.

Sonic came out at almost the exact same time as SMW... even when it came out I couldn't have been less impressed with it, having played SMW.

justjim89

tumblr_nlzkyswgoe1u5eu8ao1_540.png

Wrestlemania drinking game:

-Drink every time you see Dan
-Drink every time you see one of Dan’s signs
-Finish your drink if you see security take away one of Dan’s signs.
-Pour another drink and finish it if Dan gets a close up “look at this shocked/excited/bewildered fan” type of shot.

Tucah

you speak so well
Bloodborne beaten, time to catch up on GB content that I neglected this past week while I prepare for Wrestlemania.

tumblr_nlzkyswgoe1u5eu8ao1_540.png

Wrestlemania drinking game:

-Drink every time you see Dan
-Drink every time you see one of Dan’s signs
-Finish your drink if you see security take away one of Dan’s signs.
-Pour another drink and finish it if Dan gets a close up “look at this shocked/excited/bewildered fan” type of shot.

This requires watching Wrestlemania.

do they still require a 6-month commitment?

e: answered my own question, because internet

that's smart. that commitment was a dumb move.

I bought it and beat it in about half an hour (I'm too good at puzzle games for my own good) and it was totally worth it.

my favorite part was (real spoilers, not shown on UPF)

you unlock a musical keyboard and realize that the background music has actually been a code the entire time

loved it.

i just beat it apart from a few achievements im not ever going to get

it was lots of fun

ps friend me on steam

I don't think it's been taken, I think Dan is saying once they take it getting it back may be a lot more difficult or even impossible because of heightened security vs. on an episode of Raw.
That or just because it's a big stadium versus an arena that probably has a single security control room.

justjim89

So... Dan has quite a bit of awesome celebrity encounters, especially wrestlers. But Brian Altano of IGN just took it another level. He got cursed at by The Iron Sheik.

tumblr_nlzrlflx5t1u5eu8ao1_540.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom