• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Just in time for the Network Preshow, I just had my best run yet in Ground Zeroes.

11 minutes. 1 Alert right at the end.

Damn. So close to an S rank.

justjim89

tumblr_nlzv2k9O631u5eu8ao1_540.png

I believe this is Dan.

B_Signal

Evening. Not sure if this is too obscure, and it might get lost in the wrestlamania talk, but a few weeks back there was an email on the bombcast about The Witness

It was about why the game had that title, and if memory serves it had something to do with problem solving. I thought it was really interesting at the time but I can't remember which episode it was. I've been through a few, shipping to emails and jumping forward, but I can't find it.

I figured here might be a good place to ask if anyone remembers which episode it was in

worst weekend topic ever

I'm going to take this as a compliment then

Evening. Not sure if this is too obscure, and it might get lost in the wrestlamania talk, but a few weeks back there was an email on the bombcast about The Witness

It was about why the game had that title, and if memory serves it had something to do with problem solving. I thought it was really interesting at the time but I can't remember which episode it was. I've been through a few, shipping to emails and jumping forward, but I can't find it.

I figured here might be a good place to ask if anyone remembers which episode it was in

I wanna say it's 3/17 near the end? but don't hold me to that

actually wait it was a reader mail so yeah of course it would be at the end

tchocky

Just after 2 hours 10 minutes.

B_Signal

I'm going to take this as a compliment then

I wanna say it's 3/17 near the end? but don't hold me to that

actually wait it was a reader mail so yeah of course it would be at the end
They definitely talk about it in that episode, but I think it's in relation to an interview Blow did. Unless I just skipped right past it, which is eminently possible

Thanks, I'll give it another (proper) listen

Edit: thanks tchocky!

popo

I remember seeing an outdoor Wrestlemania when I was a tiny wee kiddie and it just seemed wrong. I remember it had a long Brett Hart vs Mr Perfect match, which tells you how long ago it was. Being allowed to stay up that late seemed like a rare privilege back then but I think I just had absentee parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom