• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
But it's boring. And dumb. Completely unlike the things usually discussed here on weekends.

I'm sorry. This is not boring. This is not dumb.

cBGiDLJ.png

This, my friend, is duuuuuuuuumb.

This match is the dumbest wrestling stuff I have seen in a looooong time.

Dumb as fuck entrances.

Old dudes wrestling

More old dudes interfering

Old people who REALLY shouldnt be taking bumps, taking bumps

X pac

WTF, I cant get WWE network in canada unless I have a TV subscription through an approved provider. What a bunch of BS. ROGERS, the day you go bankrupt and burn to the ground will be a happy day for me. Ill throw a party on top of your ashes

Liamc723

Music performers? Here's the scheduled toilet break!

Also, people sitting BEHIND the entrance ramp? The view up there must be awful.

Myggen

So is the big Face Sign just a wrestling thing or is it a Dan Ryckert thing that other people have copied.

Pretty standard to have face signs, but a face sign of yourself is a Dan thing. Seems like theres a couple of other guys who is doing the same thing this WrestleMania though!

popo

Clearly one guy did it of his own head and bunch of others saw it and copied. Not sure if Dan is the original though.

Dan should have just made a "giantbomb.com" sign and tried to expense the whole 2 grand. Cheap advertising for such a prominent position. It would be worth it just to see Jeff's face.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So is the big Face Sign just a wrestling thing or is it a Dan Ryckert thing that other people have copied.

The first time I saw one was a guy at a college basketball game who held up a giant picture of his face when the visiting team was taking free throws.

aa70d5e772702e45633665510d432c7b.jpg

Clearly one guy did it of his own head and bunch of others saw it and copied. Not sure if Dan is the original though.

Dan should have just made a "giantbomb.com" sign and tried to expense the whole 2 grand. Cheap advertising for such a prominent position. It would be worth it just to see Jeff's face.

Jeff's email will be full of wrestling fans asking why the fuck are they playing video games all the time and talking about wrestling only twice a month.

I think they confiscate self-promotion posters.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
CBTp1bjVIAAG1cI.jpg

If you want to tell me that wrestling isn't inherently relevant to the Giant Bomb discussion, I just think we're starting from such different points of view that an agreement is untenable.

The thing that weirds me out the most about the whole thing tonight is that they are doing the show outside.

They have done WM a bunch outside the last 10 years. More often then not its been open air.

This is the first time the sun has been out for 90% of the show though.

I wonder if WWE 2K 16 will have this arena in daylight. That seems like it might take effort so probably not

Anjin M

Hey WeekendGAF! What are we talking about? Bloodborne? Old Game Show suggestions? How about that quick look?

What do you mean wrestling?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom