• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestling is done, let's get back on topic.
Cute-K-ON-gif-k-on-35066358-471-355.gif

sgq9otbejip7.gif

I'm just going to go quietly stand in the corner like I'm at a birthday party for someone I barely know and wait for the Axiom Verge quick look to go up.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Don't even think the All Blacks have been that dominant in the rugby world cup.
:( Memories of 1991, 1995, 1999, 2003 and 2007 are flooding back, excuse while I go cry.

I spent all day watching sweaty men hug each other and now I'm about to catch up on UPF, today is either a really good day or a really bad day... I'm not sure which yet.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Is it done? Is it over?
Just wait till the european championship when I'm just going to talk about soccer in this thread the entire time.

BanGy.nz

Banned
i didnt pollute you guys with dota stuff when the international was happening and brad was there

If you had we could've talked about how sad it was watching Na'Vi.

Is it done? Is it over?
Just wait till the european championship when I'm just going to talk about soccer in this thread the entire time.
I'll stop posting about Wrestling and go back to posting about Taylor Swift if you promise not talk about Soccer.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
On a somewhat on-topic note I finally got sherlock holmes crimes and punishment after being somewhat intrigued by the quick look.

Anjin M

Back to Giant Bomb related content. So, who else is looking forward to the next Alt-F1? This was such a good race!

Was I the only one cheering for Sebastian Vettel to break Mercedes's dominance?

On a somewhat on-topic note I finally got sherlock holmes crimes and punishment after being somewhat intrigued by the quick look.

It's shockingly good.
If you haven't listened to TeamGFB's Game Club about the series, you was should.

I like were this thread is going now, it can walk all over my face getting there too, if ya know what I mean? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anjin M

I enjoy listening to Alt-F1 but I've never watched F1 in my life, was the last race a good jumping on point?

This race as better than most as a starting point. It was exciting from start to finish. It showed a bunch of the strategy Danny has talked about. And there was a decent Pastor Maldonado incident for the fans.

I only watched 6 races last season, starting late. My immediate reaction to my first race was "That's what they've been talking about." If you enjoy the show, you already have an in to enjoying a race.

I'm watching season 4 of Walking Dead

The Governor with long hair and a rugged beard looks like Big Boss

pack it
tape it
ship it

My wife today stated that she likes The Walking Dead more than The Wire. I don't even know who this woman is anymore.

Of course, she said something similar when she found out I started watching Lucha Underground.

My wife today stated that she likes The Walking Dead more than The Wire. I don't even know who this woman is anymore.

Of course, she said something similar when she found out I started watching Lucha Underground.

You married a great woman~ Whoever mentioned the Governor, yeah he definitely is a relateable character.

~~
I can't wait for MGScanlon tomorrow night. As soon as I get off work it'll be up~ I can't wait to see how Drew does against the Sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom