• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dota duders finally coming out of the woodwork! Post your favourite heroes.

Mine:
dota2_nyx_assassin_by_biggreenpepper-d6d42q5.jpg

and

Back to Giant Bomb related content. So, who else is looking forward to the next Alt-F1? This was such a good race!

Was I the only one cheering for Sebastian Vettel to break Mercedes's dominance?

Anything is better than last season's boring Mercedes bullshit.

I've been rewatching the GB Unplugged Pathfinder series and just crack up every time they brutally torture Kind Fatmouth by smashing his hands with a morning star lol. V-bomb and Melanie are sadistic bastards.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to get tickets to go again (last year was my first time and we had a blast), but wasn't able. =(

Oh well, I have Pillars of Eternity to keep me company.

El_Funko

Neo Member
I had to reverse image search who he was but yeah WD is legit.

Maybe someone will remember, but did the Witch Doctor units' Healing Wards originally stack their effect if you put a bunch down in the same area?

I'm pretty sure I remember abusing that in multiplayer games before they patched it so the healing wasn't cumulative. Was that a thing?

Also that accidental aileron roll in the Fast & Furious QL is totally rad.

Maybe someone will remember, but did the Witch Doctor units' Healing Wards originally stack their effect if you put a bunch down in the same area?

I'm pretty sure I remember abusing that in multiplayer games before they patched it so the healing wasn't cumulative. Was that a thing?

Witch Doctor... With healing wards? What kind of game are you playing?

Witch Doctor... With healing wards? What kind of game are you playing?

the original wc3

or a very old dota

in wc3 i wanna say they did at one point before patching it or maybe changing it in frozen throne

Some of these wrestlers have been wrestling for longer than I was born. I genuinely feel worried for them. Wonder if there's some actual wrestling fans that share the sentiment.

hamchan

Ahaha just noticed Dan holding that "Waluigi #1" sign in the Lesnar vs Reigns fight. Well done Dan.

And now "Air Force Gator". Dat advertising.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Back to Giant Bomb related content. So, who else is looking forward to the next Alt-F1? This was such a good race!

Was I the only one cheering for Sebastian Vettel to break Mercedes's dominance?
Don't care about him, but anything is better than last year. I had my money on Red Bull, though.

Also Valentino Rossi won the first MotoGP race. Must've been a national holiday in Italy yesterday.

Dota duders finally coming out of the woodwork! Post your favourite heroes.
The only name I know of a hero I played is the creatively named "Sniper".

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
That welcome to anime vice level 2 video is scary with all those silent smiling nodding people

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the auto publishing broke again? I've been waiting for the Axiom Verge content.

edit: Works now.

Maybe considered a spoiler so answer in spoilers, but does the Bloodborne areas ever change from the early areas? Only real thing I'm worried about and I haven't heard much else about it after the initial release.

Brashnir

And that's from a guy who hated Super Metroid!

Yeah I know that's not the whole story

Really happy the game turned out good, now I just need to wrap up Bloodborne. Or maybe I'll give my nerves a short break with Axiom Verge.

hated it so much he finished it in one sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom