• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

How is Jeff already at level 35 in that Borderlands QL? Does it allow you to transfer saves? I've been playing BL2 on and off for a year and at about 30 hours in I'm only level 18.

well hang on let me stoop down to their level for a second:

It seems really odd that Axiom Verge doesn't have a PS3 port. If I was a cynic, I'd say that it was intentionally done so that it could be seen as a reason to get a PS4.

As someone in a similar situation, it's really a win-win for both developer & Sony. Targeting PS4 is a lot easier (more power & better support for common indie engines like Unity) & the PS4 audience is just getting bigger & bigger while the relevant PS3 audience is shrinking fast (i.e. lots of people own PS3s but fewer and fewer of them are buying new games). And Sony gets more incentives for people to buy a PS4.

Myggen

As someone in a similar situation, it's really a win-win for both developer & Sony. Targeting PS4 is a lot easier (more power & better support for common indie engines like Unity) & the PS4 audience is just getting bigger & bigger while the relevant PS3 audience is shrinking fast (i.e. lots of people own PS3s but fewer and fewer of them are buying new games). And Sony gets more incentives for people to buy a PS4.

Yeah, I can totally see that. It seems to make a lot of sense for both parties. It would be interesting to see data on how many active PS3s there are in the world now compared to like a year ago or something like that. Have to imagine that the number is shrinking fast.

I'm really looking forward to Cosmic Star Heroine by the way, looks really promising.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
#RawIsWaluigi

1mP0ZN9.jpg

Brashnir

I'm really looking forward to Cosmic Star Heroine by the way, looks really promising.

This is the first I've been exposed to this game - it looks cool.

The previous games I've played from Zeboyd (Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death) seemed to be coming from a good place that I like philosophically, even if I didn't especially like playing them that much. Hopefully this one turns the corner for me.

popo

You over hyped that AV review thread. I read it hoping for a blood bath and it was only really that one guy and he got his ass banned.

Patryn

That being said, I think Borderlands 2 is a good game. It does a lot of the right things that a sequel should do, but the problem is it didn't do enough of it and it felt too similar.

It sold 12 million copies.

Despite what a lot of people think, it obviously appealed to a lot of people and is far, far from being a series in trouble.

Zaph

What's the deal with signs at wrestling? If you're behind someone with one are you just fucked? Is there an established etiquette for how long you can hold it in the air?

Bacon

What's the deal with signs at wrestling? If you're behind someone with one are you just fucked? Is there an established etiquette for how long you can hold it in the air?

This is why I love Giants Stadium, they banned banners and signs and shit years ago

I can't unsee that Waluigi poster god damn it.

It sold 12 million copies.

Despite what a lot of people think, it obviously appealed to a lot of people and is far, far from being a series in trouble.

I never said it was in trouble, I think its a good game. I just wanted more from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom