• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mo9qqspNVN1r9zdybo1_500.gif

I'd actually really love if GBeast focused on more produced video content instead of just two-person liveshows, but I'm probably inferring way too much based on a thumbnail.

I'm not much of a wrestling watcher but that Paul Heyman guy seems to be like a legitimately good actor. I saw some hype video of his and was impressed, he plays his role really well

Man if they even see 5% of the crazy shit in Home it will be a great stream. I'm on right now and people are walking around with chain saws, swords, hoverboards, transformers, and flying around with wings.

Tucah

you speak so well
I'm not much of a wrestling watcher but that Paul Heyman guy seems to be like a legitimately good actor. I saw some hype video of his and was impressed, he plays his role really well

Paul Heyman is constantly one of the best things about the WWE. He's just incredible at what he does.

GUYS I BELIEVED IN METAL GEAR AND IT CAME TRUE

Intold you guys it would happen but you didny believe

Thats why they call me BreezyForesight

danm999

I guess BreezyLimbo's mildly impressive psychic predictions are as good a basis as any for the inevitable Giant Bomb cult that's going to spring up.

OK, you win. I'll listen to her latest album when I get the free time.

I still can't believe that country music playing Disney Channel teen is not only still relevant but is also more famous than she ever was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom