• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I feel like there's a lack of Bloodborne content on the site
The 2 hour QL is all it needs. It's too new of a game to have a dedicated series for (and incredibly high profile).

At most it should have regular segments on the bombcast for the guys still playing it for as long as they play it and if they have anything constructive to add about it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jesus christ I just learned that Square is charging $60 for that port of the Final Fantasy Blur PSP game.

I'm not even sure if I'm joking any more when I suggest that they hate Final Fantasy fans.

Wheres the Bloodborne review?

they can't review games that can be finished in 40 minutes. they'd be reviewing games all day if that were the case.

no, they take their times with their reviews. Last i heard, jeff was putting the final touches on his dance central 3 review and brad was wrapping up his critique regarding dying light.

jaina

Jesus christ I just learned that Square is charging $60 for that port of the Final Fantasy Blur PSP game.

I'm not even sure if I'm joking any more when I suggest that they hate Final Fantasy fans.

If the XIII trilogy PC releases didn't exist, at their reasonable price point, I would agree with you. They even "listened" and patched 1080p support into XIII after release.

If the XIII trilogy PC releases didn't exist, at their reasonable price point, I would agree with you. They even "listened" and patched 1080p support into XIII after release.

what a joke of a company.

that limp stab at crowdsourcing ideas was just pitiful

popo

They had a long livestream/QL, that's plenty. What new release other than Destiny has gotten more?

With so many people spoiler averse - I am not sure what else they could show.

Plus Brad said he doesn't like full playthroughs and any Breaking Brad would be a return to the original idea of taking on hard achievements etc.

except you can CQC with the fork.

Fork clearly has the CQC icon.

huh, it appears you're half right.

About 3/4 of the way through Operation Snake Eater you will lose all your equipment temporarily; your only weapons will be the SAA and a fork which is mostly identical to the survival knife. The fork is not CQC-capable during this sequence, since you don't have your CQC knife, but when you get your equipment back the fork can be used in CQC. Animals and plants hit with the fork will be eaten straightaway, rather than going to the inventory.

Oh my dear sweet Vinny, its so lovely to see your face~! And Jason! Definitely a rough first episode, I agree. BUT ITS THE FIRST EPISODE! Of something new! From Vinny! I for one welcome my Italian overlord.

iNvid02

why do i see dan's face

IUQu0DC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom