• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renpatsu

Late to the party yet again, had to get past where Drew was before I began watching MGScanlon 3. His fight with The End really galvanised him huh? A lot of good tactics and then finishing up with a grenade. Classic.

I can understand the argument for "bad" over "boring" but I still think 2 is worse.

"2 Fast 2 Furious" is some next-level terrible movie naming, though.

this checks out mathematically.

There is no place for math in this argument!

I can understand the argument for "bad" over "boring" but I still think 2 is worse.

"2 Fast 2 Furious" is some next-level terrible movie naming, though.

I would just say that 2 feels more like a part of the series than 4 does. It just feels like an entirely different series that just happens to have the same actors playing characters by the same names. That movie could completely be skipped except for the last 5 minutes.

5=1>3>6>2>4

I'm interested to see where 7 will fall for me. I feel like the only fan of the series that absolutely despises 4. I watched it one time and have never even thought about going back.

popo

There seems to be a running thread that anyone doing anything for personal gain is "gross". Dude made something with his own hands, in his own time and is promoting it on his personal accounts. Whatever he does with the money people are dumb enough to give him is his own damn business. Even if he doesn't give it away you know it will be spent on something stupid - adding to the economy. Dan Ryckert - Job Creator.

do u clap after eating

I bet Dan claps after Taco Bell.

Renpatsu

Do I need to watch the films before 5 or can I just jump right into the crazy with 5?
Fast and the Furious is a series that benefits from watching from the beginning, if only because they have such an absurd dedication to the characters that seeing how they evolved to from street racers to a pseudo vehicular special-ops team makes each film better as a whole.

You can easily skip 2. It's garbage and contributes nothing.

giphy.gif

Lelcar

You can easily skip 2. It's garbage and contributes nothing.

I watched this movie recently and I completely agree.

Also, that naked man game at the end of the No-Go Show is such a Vinny game and that segment was pretty funny, he needs to come back to it at some point!

Xater

I watched this movie recently and I completely agree.

Also, that naked man game at the end of the No-Go Show is such a Vinny game and that segment was pretty funny, he needs to come back to it at some point!

I like to think my tweet to Vinny about Reign of Kings made him play it. I saw on stream that people roleplay the shit out of this game and after what happened with Velvet Sundown it had to happen.

Do I need to watch the films before 5 or can I just jump right into the crazy with 5?

Watch 5 first, then fill in as you feel necessary. There's a set up to the very first scene that depends quite a bit on the events of 4, but it's not going to really affect you enjoyment of 5.

Of all of them, 2 is BY FAR most optional.

first anime, then wrestling, now we're talking about a series of films revolving around people driving cars real fast.

we're like some weird otaku rednecks in here or something

Xater

I would actually find this interesting.

I knew it wasn't a serious attempt at the style, I just think of it in the same vain.

Listen to it. It's interesting and really funny. I distinctly remember the bike kung fu stuff and Adam Scott using a giant key parts being really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom