• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they stopped people being able to download/update the actual Home client a while ago. If so, I hope they didn't forget that!

[EDIT - Ahh saw Jeff's tweet, I guess it's still working!]

You know what movie was terrible?

The Fast and the Furious. How did that garbage movie spawn 6 sequels?

YES!!! Thank you, I feel like I am the only one who remembers when that movie came out and it was a joke, then a second one came out and everyone just said "Why?" And this happened till like the fifth one came out and everyone just turned 180 and started saying "Oh no, it's really good, we always liked this series"

jaina

YES!!! Thank you, I feel like I am the only one who remembers when that movie came out and it was a joke, then a second one came out and everyone just said "Why?" And this happened till like the fifth one came out and everyone just turned 180 and started saying "Oh no, it's really good, we always liked this series"

Drew will have the same reaction after MGS V.

Eh, think you're mixing up the reactions around 2 a little bit. Most people seemed to love the first and then never see 2 or if they did they didn't like it and never even knew 3 existed. Pretty much the whole reason for Fast and Furious not even getting a number. Most people just dropped off after the first and came back after the fourth. Which is still absurd to me because 4 is sooooo damn bad, but I'm usually alone on this.

Myggen

The series didn't turn dumb in a good way until Tokyo Drift to me. Five and Six are obviously the best ones in my mind, Four is pretty bad too. I think people can easily jump into Fast Five without missing much, just read a plot summary of the previous films that will probably just take you five minutes to read.

Man I completely forgot about the PS Home stream. That's what Bloodbornin' does to you also Vinny come on man can we get a Bloodborne check-in. :(

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
you guys are being too harsh. this shit is hilarious and will end up paying for his wrestlemania 49 tickets

Nah. I'm not saying this on Twitter until the day before the auction ends, but I'm giving 100% of the money to Connor's Cure for pediatric brain cancer research. I just wanna see how high the bidding will get first considering it's just a fucking piece of paper at this point.

Nah. I'm not saying this on Twitter until the day before the auction ends, but I'm giving 100% of the money to Connor's Cure for pediatric brain cancer research. I just wanna see how high the bidding will get first considering it's just a fucking piece of paper at this point.

Good Guy Dan. That's actually pretty cool man

Wow, that's really awesome of you to do that. I hope the bidding gets super high.

Even if Waluigi is the worst

Bacon

#gafscoops

all i got from this is that you're considering not going to wrestlemania 49.

you're doing just fine, ryckert, the listing was hilarious and good on you for supporting such a fine cause.

My man.

Myggen

Good man.

Also, I see EmCee finally tagged Dan on GAF.

Lelcar

I laughed so hard for a good 5 minutes at everybody's reaction to "donion rings". You guys can be pretty funny sometimes. Best posts in a while.

Watching Dan's face during the Sorrow fight is amazing

"I almost half expected it to be like, you're supposed to die or something." And dan is just like :| directly at the camera

shwimpy

Jason Oestreicher ‏@unastrike 41s42 seconds ago
I forgot my glasses today so if everything's out of focus on the stream today... well... hell if I can tell!
His humor is so Vinny-esque at times. Maybe that's why he's my favorite at GB West.

- J - D -

I would jump on that one-of-a-kind piece of Waluigi Wrestlemania memorabilia from the famed author of Air Force Gator in a heartbeat, but I don't bid on items from ebay sellers with zero feedback. Sorry, kids.

Gotta stay safe on the bay, man.

That's awesome! Good luck!

Yeah, noticed that too. Gotta give Home to the people.

The Kinda Funny guys are apparently going to do a stream as well. I hope they both happen at the same time so they can bump into each other.

DanRyckert

A Real Person

That No-go show is nice and has potential but i think its should have some Alex in there tbh.

More Beast Content pls.

Also Dan rustling jimmies once again, lol

Myggen

Have they said if they're gonna do a GBeast podcast when their third guy arrives?

That's the plan.

Did they even finish their office yet?

Plus we don't know if they will be forced to move again like last time.

They won't be forced to move again as far as we know, this is supposed to be the permanent office. And the podcast studio isn't part of their office, so a podcast isn't dependent on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom