• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering how they'll fill 8 hours of time now that they're not with Whiskey Media anymore. I don't doubt they can do it, I'm just curious whether or not it'll all be video game-related stuff.

I'm wondering how they'll fill 8 hours of time now that they're not with Whiskey Media anymore. I don't doubt they can do it, I'm just curious whether or not it'll all be video game-related stuff.

Just invite Dave Lang, Johnny V, and Drake and that will cover at least half.

If they invite people though I want a designated Flight Club and Random PC game segment.

So I remember people interpreted this pretty differently, but from what I remember it seemed pretty clear that both Vinny and Alex would be in SF for the BLLSL this year from how they talked about it on the PAX panel where they announced the date. Would be awesome.

Definitely sounded like they'd be there.

Myggen

So I remember people interpreted this pretty differently, but from what I remember it seemed pretty clear that both Vinny and Alex would be in SF for the BLLSL this year from how they talked about it on the PAX panel where they announced the date. Would be awesome.

Bacon

Vinny, Alex and the debut of the new hire I heard

tumblr_n55ur9b26C1qmylnlo1_250.png

Mully

It'd be cool if they did a few remote segments, where they sent a GB duder to someplace to do something stupid.

Like it'd be funny to see Dan go down to Musee Mechanique to try and win x many tickets in an hour for some dumb prize.

It'd be cool if they did a few remote segments, where they sent a GB duder to someplace to do something stupid.

Like it'd be funny to see Dan go down to Musee Mechanique to try and win x many tickets in an hour for some dumb prize.

He should set up some stand to see if people will try a blind test of which is better Taco Bell or random Taco Truck.

The Playstation Home stream was seriously great. Such a weird idea, it kinda reminded me of that weird 2000s-era cyber space park they have in Disneyworld. I kinda wish it was super popular and kept getting built on

Tucah

you speak so well

I would love it if we could get both of them in SF for the show, would make it perfect.

Anjin M

Jason should bring in his new scooter. They can find something dumb to do with it during the show.

Maybe they can do a Mortal Kombat scrub league during the BLLSL.

There will be no scrub league. I would place an avatar bet, but no one would be silly enough to take the opposing position.

Myggen

I searched for Volgin because I had forgot what kind of boss fight that was, and one of Google's first suggestions were "volgin raikov gay".

I'm intrigued.

I searched for Volgin because I had forgot what kind of boss fight that was, and one of Google's first suggestions were "volgin raikov gay".

I'm intrigued.

There's no intrigue. It's made very clear that Raikov was Volgin's lover. (His actual lover, but it's a) the 60s and b) Russia so being openly gay, even as a murderous lightning commander, is not allowed.)

jaina

There's no intrigue. It's made very clear that Raikov was Volgin's lover. (His actual lover, but it's a) the 60s and b) Russia so being openly gay, even as a murderous lightning commander, is not allowed.)

I only know Metal Gear from MGScanlon, but one the recent cutscenes showed me that the two are at least good friends.
when Volgin exposes Snake in Raikov's uniform

That friendly crotch grab.

Oh right. That's some quite intimate knowledge Volgin has.

Myggen

As, okay. I remember nothing about MGS3 it seems.

strafer

tI0BZ2r.png

Looks like they just recorded another episode of MGScanlon

Upload it already.

Guess we have about 1 more episode after that, and then the secret theater they will be doing.

Can't wait for that.

Also, didn't Subsistence have like a Snake Eater movie?

Mully

I would love it if we could get both of them in SF for the show, would make it perfect.

I'm not sure if they said the NY crew was going to SF, or if NY was going to do something in the morning on the east coast, then the SF crew finish on the west.

jaina

what's a workbook? I used "surprise me" to see some pages of the book but that didn't help me.

edit: ok, exercises? like math problems to practice but here it's tasks to achieve enlightment?

Tucah

you speak so well
I'm not sure if they said the NY crew was going to SF, or if NY was going to do something in the morning on the east coast, then the SF crew finish on the west.

That's more of what I realistically expect, a separate NY segment before the SF side starts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom