• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there any way to unlock the RE5 DLC early on? Do I really have to finish the game again?

if youre playing it on PC: maybe.

on a console: you're fucked duder. put that shit on the easiest difficulty and see if you can rope a rando into the game so that you both plow through it.

strafer

if youre playing it on PC: maybe.

on a console: you're fucked duder. put that shit on the easiest difficulty and see if you can rope a rando into the game so that you both plow through it.

I'm playing on PC. But I can't do hax0r stuff.

Maybe I should hold out for the save transfer thing to be enabled?

Myggen

I went back to the PAX East 2015 stream because I didn't remember the exact quote about Vinny and Alex's involvement in BLLSL, and Jeff said "and we're gonna get those New York guys out there for that", referring to the SF office. So the plan at the time was definitely Alex and Vinny coming to SF for the show. And I'm guessing that's still the plan now that they have the date set in stone.

No one's gonna fall for your terrible troll, Piston!

guys they kill volgin today that mean drew sees the awesome as ball action sequence and dan will be like 'that's fuuuuuuucking cool as shit' and omg

BanGy.nz

Banned
Boy, I bet!
It's not my fault you northern hemisphere jerks are so far behind you think it's still bloody April fools!
All the people going "didn't fool me" doesn't take the 260 views that pastebin already has away from me.

but thanks, I even went and paid attention to the number at the end of each of the articles
It's just me refreshing the page hoping that the real April fools joke is that you were telling the truth all along!

Jabronium

What are the odds they keep up with the D&D campaign even if it's just once in a great while? Haven't watched the first two streams yet, afraid of getting my hopes up.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
What are the odds they keep up with the D&D campaign even if it's just once in a great while? Haven't watched the first two streams yet, afraid of getting my hopes up.

It's very infrequent and a huge commitment each episode with a lot of the time devoted to explaining the rules, I mostly expect them to do a small pre-made campaign and drop it again like they did with Pathfinder. The entire first stream was character creation, and I think the second one was just one practice fight and then one encounter in the campaign they started.

pizza or chinese food and pretzels today you guys decide

Only proper off the menu chinese.

Y889jR8l.jpg

Lelcar

Last Unplugged ended in a cliffhanger. I wonder how Dan and Brad's characters are going to get along moving forward.

Kurdel

Banned
Rorie still confused about the basic story of the adventure, looks like he still didn't read jack shit about the adventure...

edit: Jesus christ, telling them there are traps instead of letting them roll to see if they fall into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom