• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
"Mad Max is like Assassin's Creed with cars."

I don't think anything has ever caused me to do a complete 180 on a game like that comment.

hamchan

Gwent is an amazing minigame. Actually the whole Witcher 3 is amazing to me and what an improvement in every single way it is over the Witcher 2.

justjim89

I forsee TW3 losing some places in GOTY discussion due to the movement complaint. It's kinda bad, but you play for five minutes and you're used to it.

Dan saying "Gerald" is bugging me.

danm999

I forsee TW3 losing some places in GOTY discussion due to the movement complaint. It's kinda bad, but you play for five minutes and you're used to it.

Hard to say at this point; Dan, Brad, Vinny, Alex and Jason all seem to like it.

Dan seems to be into the lore FFS which says something.

demidar

The movement is by far one of the worst things in the Witcher 3. Sure, you can get used to it but people shouldn't have to get used to it in the first place. It takes a full second from tilting the stick for Geralt to be still to Geralt walking, and then another half second of walking before he starts jogging. Geralt constantly stops 3 steps ahead of when you return the analog stick to neutral. And he turns like a goddamn car.

It's so annoying, especially for something as prevalent as basic movement.

justjim89

Jason probably needs to go ahead and take a weekly podcast spot because man I love Jeff and Brad but the part where every podcast is about half the Jeff and Brad show at least is kind of a bummer.

Jason probably needs to go ahead and take a weekly podcast spot because man I love Jeff and Brad but the part where every podcast is about half the Jeff and Brad show at least is kind of a bummer.

Even with jason it's brad and jeff

Like during the destiny segment, jason wouldn't have said anything

daydream

Banned
That was the best first minute.

Jeff nails it so effortlessly.

sonicboom1glbse.gif

The first PS2 demo disc they received seems like it would make for a nice episode of Demo Derby *AHEM*

Ah! They received a copy of Mario Party 5...the best in the series.

TraBuch

Banned
I miss Korean snacks. My local Asian market has a shit selection. Surprised the guy didn't send them the onion ring chips, delicious.

Also, if you're reading this, don't cook that ramen. It's meant to be eaten "raw". Pour the powder in the bag and break it up.

danm999

I knew that was only going to last 1 episode once I saw it involved editing and a script.

It was nice when it was released to see a Vinny video, but the more I think about it the more it seems like a feature with questionable merit.

By definition, things going on there are those they admit don't rate a longer form exploration, or things they don't know enough about to be entertaining.

Now that GBeast has stepped up their game with more QLs, Play dates, Vinnyvania and a podcasts I'd probably say I prefer they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom