• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Have they said anything about covering Ultra Street Fighter 4 for PS4? Game seems to be really broken right now.

So I guess no steam GGXX Reload or whatever it's called either

Ketch

pretty sure the new hire can be found in the background of that mail bag. see if you can find him too.
horse.gif

Haunted

Sons of bitches, no mailbag for Jason?

Show the man some love. ;_;

Just watched the Iceland feature for the first time. My god Drew will eat anything.
I think eating other country's specialties while visiting is a show of cultural appreciation and respect, even if they seem unusual to you.

Always try to sample some of the local flavour when in other countries (bring a water purifier/filter though).

Lunar FC

I think eating other country's specialties while visiting is a show of cultural appreciation and respect, even if they seem unusual to you.

Always try to sample some of the local flavour when in other countries (bring a water purifier/filter though).
Im all about trying new things, but the fully intact sheep head is pushing it.

Haunted

Im all about trying new things, but the fully intact sheep head is pushing it.
I don't disagree, there's a big psychological factor at play. Knowing or recognising what's being eaten can be seriously inhibiting. Haggis and Pfälzer Saumagen are awesome until you know what's in them.

That said, the sheep head wasn't all that recognizable with all the discolouration and preservation going on anyway.
not sure if that makes it better or worse :lol

Jothel

Aussie folks, I just watched the trailer for the Mad Max game and Max's accent sounds real wrong... Do you think it's authentic?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
That's a....a joke Vinny would make on the podcast. And then people would groan and they would move on. This isn't real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom