• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand all of the talk about GB not caring about Splatoon that keeps going on in the Bombcast threads (and here).

Maybe I'm crazy, but I can remember multiple times where Jeff tweeted or mentioned that he was super psyched for Splatoon.
I think it's just part of the whole "giantbomb hates video games" thing. You're right that Jeff was excited for Splatoon, he put it as one of the games he was most looking forward to this year and he spoke positively about it when he played it at E3 last year.

Haunted

Bad Brad is pure sex
HmL8g1Z.png
Better Brad
tumblr_mxmn7trwRO1qeuiqyo5_400.gif
I definitely prefer sleazy Brad over Otacon Brad.

Brad demonstrating why he's the best GB member yet again.

GBeast 'cast, new Klepekast hit same week?? Weekly podcast hours stacking up, probably due for a cull...

Culling podcasts is a painful process if your life slows down like min did. I have like a half dozen NPR podcasts that I listen to and had to cut down on them significantly now that I don't have a daily commute.

If you guys want an update on the state of how amazing wrestling is right now, Lucha Underground's current plotlines are centered around the promoter getting his hands on the 7 tribal medallions of ancient power that grant immortality as well as The Man of 1000 Deaths, who is basically a demonic Brock Lesnar, powerbombing a man through an elevated stage roof. Also this same promoter keeps his brother locked up in a cage beneath the arena and talks constantly about making sacrifices, which he finally did tonight in bloody fashion.

Also did I mention the whole ancient medallions that grant immortality and the power of the gods as the plot of a wrestling show?

Jintor

oh good, VGCW finally manifested in real life.

Speaking of VGCW, Bazza is retiring from the show after the next finale :<

#thanksbazza

Jamie OD

If you guys want an update on the state of how amazing wrestling is right now, Lucha Underground's current plotlines are centered around the promoter getting his hands on the 7 tribal medallions of ancient power that grant immortality as well as The Man of 1000 Deaths, who is basically a demonic Brock Lesnar, powerbombing a man through an elevated stage roof. Also this same promoter keeps his brother locked up in a cage beneath the arena and talks constantly about making sacrifices, which he finally did tonight in bloody fashion.

Also did I mention the whole ancient medallions that grant immortality and the power of the gods as the plot of a wrestling show?

It's basically Mortal Kombat with a dash of Dragon Ball.

bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bradborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bradborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bradborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bradborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne bloodborne

Myggen

I sort of have some nostaglia for Carmageddon, but I have no interest in going back to any of those games. This new one seems terrible.

Those games were probably always terrible, and we just liked them because we were young and liked to run over people with our virtual car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom