• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Bloodborne had a boss rush mode when you beat the game at least once. I'd love to just jump back in to boss fights without having to play back up to them. Scale the difficulty based on your current level and don't give blood echos for beating them.

I wish Bloodborne had a boss rush mode when you beat the game at least once. I'd love to just jump back in to boss fights without having to play back up to them. Scale the difficulty based on your current level and don't give blood echos for beating them.
Could be something they patch in or introduce with the expansion.

Can't watch Bradborne as I'm just back from 7-a-side and then I have dinner and then Splatoon All Night, but I'm cheering him on in spirit!!!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I missed so much because it started on time. We had a deal GB! We're both late and meet at the same time!

justjim89

Man, I know a lot of the games media is going to try and look at Hatred solely as a game, but I feel like you can't really do coverage of the game justice without talking about the context around it. Danny says he's not sure what all the fuss is about. For real, Danny? You don't see what the fuss is about in regards to an edgy murder spree game developed by Neo Nazi's? No idea what could possibly rub folks the wrong way?

Man, I know a lot of the games media is going to try and look at Hatred solely as a game, but I feel like you can't really do coverage of the game justice without talking about the context around it. Danny says he's not sure what all the fuss is about. For real, Danny? You don't see what the fuss is about in regards to an edgy murder spree game developed by Neo Nazi's? No idea what could possibly rub folks the wrong way?

Danny also saw no issue on showing up on a Totalbiscuit stream, dude plays totally blind to the nightmarish bullshit in the culture right now and it's super disgusting.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

I think that's a valid approach though. Talking about any of this is exactly what the developer wants. Just show it, say "eh, it's alright I guess", move on and nobody will remember that game in a week,
Keep talking about how dangerous and problematic it is and it'll be around for months.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This may sound dumb to you youngsters here but.....what the hell is periscope? Is it just streaming from you iPhone camera?

This may sound dumb to you youngsters here but.....what the hell is periscope? Is it just streaming from you iPhone camera?

Streaming from phone to world.
It is the future.
foHgftl.png

Pretty much man, it's a new service designed by Twitter devs.

Time is going to tell whether it's a fad or going to pick up into a useful service.

I feel like it needs a big unexpected news event to become relevant with citizen journalism or summin'.

But right now it's mostly internet personalities dickin' around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom