• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I wonder what his first piece of video content will be.

e: I'd quote glitches again for the top of the page, but maybe the fun has been had :p

You can do that?

Mindblown.jpg

holy shit I guess I have to refollow RiFF RaFF

okay maybe not but still

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I learned everything I know about human emotions from anime

Fobwashed

Just throwing it out there that I'm super hype about Austin Walker. He's one of my favorite writers and an all around super cool guy. Also, he's a fucking MONSTER Dungeon Master so if there's ever any pencil/paper rpg going on in the future, I'm really hoping to see Rorie as a PC and Austin as a DM =D

Long live Beast Coast
2753096-beastcoast.jpg

Also, on the grumblings about weird announcements and mods being bad and whatnot. Let the record state that I'm not a mod. Just a duder that's super excited to see Austin on the team =]

Just throwing it out there that I'm super hype about Austin Walker. He's one of my favorite writers and an all around super cool guy. Also, he's a fucking MONSTER Dungeon Master so if there's ever any pencil/paper rpg going on in the future, I'm really hoping to see Rorie as a PC and Austin as a DM =D

So Unplugged D&D should move to being a GBeast feature? Sold.

Long live Beast Coast
2753096-beastcoast.jpg

Also, on the grumblings about weird announcements and mods being bad and whatnot. Let the record state that I'm not a mod. Just a duder that's super excited to see Austin on the team =]

I just want to say that I love your pixel art. Is the artifacting on this picture intentional?

Probably worth writing out "Marvel Cinematic Universe", don't you think? I thought Rorie might be laying out his stance on multipoint control units for a moment there.

DREAMS NEVER DIE.

id say both offices are like one hire away from perfect numbers now, right?

SF needs a dedicated video guy again so now we can just get Jason in front of the camera full time. They'll just have to never show the new person on camera so the same thing doesn't happen with them.

We should really start talking about the next hire.
Have you heard of this Cara Ellison person? I follow her on Twitter and she might be a good fit...
SF needs a dedicated video guy again so now we can just get Jason in front of the camera full time. They'll just have to never show the new person on camera so the same thing doesn't happen with them.
This is the curse of the giant bomb video producer position.

Jason genuinely adds loads behind the camera on the live streams with his tricaster skills.

Some of the best laughs come from him saying nothing, it's great. So I hope they aren't Drewing him quite yet.

Jason genuinely adds loads behind the camera on the live streams with his tricaster skills.

Some of the best laughs come from him saying nothing, it's great. So I hope they aren't Drewing him quite yet.

Jason goofing around in the control room is always great, especially since Brad tends to notice and start cracking up. I still prefer when he's on camera though.

Bacon

I hope Jeff B. can stick around to be a permanent member of the bestcast. Really like that guy.

Edit: I didnt mean to write it as bestcast but I'm leaving it. Just feels right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom