• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryn

Keep in mind that it sounds like Austin's official first day is Monday (June 1).

So he's unlikely to be in any video content today.

I was reading though Austin's Race and Animal Crossing essay and it read to me as if it was influenced by a piece I read years and years ago about playing as a black character in Jedi Knight II. Lo and behold, Austin brings it up when discussing the first email of the email section. This dude is great.

Myggen

Is Austin going to E3 with the rest of GBeast? Kinda sounds like it with the whole "Don't unpack yet" comment.

Don't think they said anything about it, but I'm guessing he is? Seems like he begins on Monday, so it would make sense if he has the time.

danm999

You should watch the Raven's Cry video to see the origins of Alex' Gottfried impressions. Also because it's a freaking hilarious QL.

Oh I dunno, do they shoot anybody in the head and it appears they've disappeared but then the person sits down from nowhere and everyone carries on as normal?

kulapik

Oops, Something's jacked up. Try logging out then logging back in or clear your cookies and log back in. If that doesn't help, we suck and you should mock us in the bug reporting forum.

:|

Myggen

Oops, Something's jacked up. Try logging out then logging back in or clear your cookies and log back in. If that doesn't help, we suck and you should mock us in the bug reporting forum.

:|

Just refresh a few times, seems to be up for me now.

No hot jams though.

this is a good quick look

Splatoon is fucking dark, man.

edit:

The Doof Worrier ‏@alex_navarro 1 minute ago

We're gonna Quick Look Splatoon LIVE in just a few minutes. Join us, won'tcha? http://www.giantbomb.com/chat

Zaph

Need to get the ball rolling

u9rxXOh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom