• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Yeah, the combo of him, Austin, Vinny, and Alex is really fantastic. I hope he stays as a regular on the podcast.

Semi-regular it seems. Austin is the third chair and from what Vinny said in the mic check they want a rotating fourth chair with Jeff B as the most recurring guest.

Semi-regular it seems. Austin is the third chair and from what Vinny said in the mic check they want a rotating fourth chair with Jeff B as the most recurring guest.

I don't know if it's possible for them but if it is they should totally just go for a 5 person podcast.

Or they could just want a different fourth chair from time to time to not occupy too much of his time.

No, you don't get it. Right now, they are three on the Beastcast: Vinny, Alex and Austin. If Vinny wants a fourth guest every now and then, no one needs to go. It's why it's called a fourth chair, instead of a third.

danm999

Wow I come back from dinner and the new hire is announced! Looking forward to Austin in content, he was good on what I've heard of the Beastcast so far.

No, you don't get it. Right now, they are three on the Beastcast: Vinny, Alex and Austin. If Vinny wants a fourth guest every now and then, no one needs to go. It's why it's called a fourth chair, instead of a third.

Guess I missunderstood. You mean Austin won't be on it all the time? I was thinking you meant Jeff B.

Titanfall was his 3rd? Sweet.

Titanfall was a god damn blast, it just really needed a campaign to diversify the applications of the moveset. Imagine the setpieces you could have with jetpacks and wallrunning. Having all of that cool shit be in service of winning multiplayer matches and nothing else is a huge disappointment.

Patryn

did anyone take up Patryn on his bet that they would not announce the new hire until after E3?

I made no such bet.

I just was really emphatic that it wouldn't happen.

Then again I also said that the Witcher 3 was going to get like no coverage, so what the fuck do I know?

Seriously: If I say something in this thread, expect the exact opposite. I'm at like .000 this year.

GavinGT

Banned
I made no such bet.

I just was really emphatic that it wouldn't happen.

Then again I also said that the Witcher 3 was going to get like no coverage, so what the fuck do I know?

Seriously: If I say something in this thread, expect the exact opposite. I'm at like .000 this year.

What are the chances of a new Endurance Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom