• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

Finally caught up and have a chance to jump back into the thread. Let's break out the bullet points.

• Austin is a great choice for the news job. He seems like the anti-Dan. I can't wait to see them all together at E3.
  • I'm so glad this new hire junk is over. All that joking around got real tiresome, didn't it?
  • Thanks, EmCee and Myggen, for the new thread title. Nice choice!
  • Beastcast continues to be great. I'm glad that it differentiates sufficiently from the Bombcast. It's almost like the return of Bombin' The AM.

Anjin M

Doctor Tracksuit will hunt him down if he finds out about this.
Dr. Tracksuit and Dr. Walker tag-team!

Absolutely.

With Brad leaving, we really have bigger concerns right now.
Brad has been dragging it out for so long. It's almost like he doesn't want to go.

I like Austin on the Beast Cast. first I've heard of him, I think.
Yeah, he seems like a good dude. I haven't read nearly as much of his stuff as I probably should have. I think all I've really looked at was his Top Ten list and the Project CARS review. They were both really good, at least.

Yo, Austin. You have a GAF account? Get in here and say hi!

Anjin M

Austin seems like a cool dude, any word on when his first video appearence will be?
I'm hoping sooner rather than later. I imagine that the Beast team would want to do something with him next week.

dat Gilford Godfried impression, holy crap
I was listening to the cast at work and had to stifle a laugh at that. I love it when Alex really goes at something like that. It's a good reminder that there is more to his personality than that cynical front he puts up.

These are such exciting days for Giant Bomb. Ever since Dan and Jason joined, things have been getting better and better.

Anjin M

How long before we're allowed to ask for a new Endurance Run?

edit://
I'm going to refer to Austin as New Patrick from now on.

Myggen

2753055-y5ddbl.gif

Playing splatoon. First match was fun as fuck, but I got a connection error right when the match ended when the tape was over the screen so... Nothing for me =/

Austin said he's from Jersey but born in PA and has referenced Randall Cunningham. I know sportsball isn't big with GB, but, if that means the possibility of Philly sports fan, we can cry in our misery together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom