• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a7slLVr.png

Oh, Dan... (Yes, that's me replying to him).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nintendo makes me feel bad about going digital. Besides the account thing. The pretty box things.

Like I have no problem saying 'no' to Geralt on a blank white screen but have you seen that Yoshi box art?

Confirmation Confirmed by the Department of Redundancy Department.

Indeed.

I was listening to the cast at work and had to stifle a laugh at that. I love it when Alex really goes at something like that. It's a good reminder that there is more to his personality than that cynical front he puts up.

These are such exciting days for Giant Bomb. Ever since Dan and Jason joined, things have been getting better and better.

Yea Alex can show that when he feels like it (I think Scoops and the Wolf was a great jumping off point for him being in more video and his articles (which we sadly might not ever see again :/ )

Also agree with the last sentence since i really want to see how it goes with these new people in the fray.

Did they ever give a reason why the The Lost and Damned QL vanished and then they never did a Gay Tony video.

I would guess those kinds of videos where new back then and Rockstar was being Rockstar and told them to pull it?

And GTA4 has not aged well. Its impressive the leap Rockstar took with Red Dead and then GTAV with their tech.

Myggen

Did they ever give a reason why the The Lost and Damned QL vanished and then they never did a Gay Tony video.

I would guess those kinds of videos where new back then and Rockstar was being Rockstar and told them to pull it?

And GTA4 has not aged well. Its impressive the leap Rockstar took with Red Dead and then GTAV with their tech.

Yeah, Rockstar got it pulled. Probably just did it with that QL and not the other GTA IV ones.

Also, chat is fucked for me. Just as well since I don't read chat...so carry on.

I used a Coke Freestyle machine for the first time last week and I was sorely disappointed that the UK versions don't let you customise Dr. Pepper whatsoever or have any sort of Root Beer.

Poor show Coca-Cola Enterprises UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom