• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Right? It wasn't super deep but it was a good time, I thought.

The second one was a huge bummer to me based on reception alone. I'll still try it out sometime but the technical issues really soured me on it (mainly talking WiiU version here).

The CQ games are some of my favorites. They certainly are flawed but if you enjoyed the first, the second is more of that. I think overall, I prefer the second one.

neshcom

Banned
If anyone need any more proof that obviously fake image is fake, Good Science Studios made Kinect Adventures and Kinect Star Wars and the off-screen ESRB logo is for rated games (usually comes at the end of the dev cycle).

Kinda decent fake mock-up, I guess.

Haunted

Not until we agree to extradite Canada's public enemy #1.

2KE48kT.png
You leave Jean Claude van Damme in peace, the man's a national treasure!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm curious if we will see a lot "Patrick nostalgia" in the weeks to come with people complaining about Austin sayin "He's no Patrick, man Patrick was awesome they should get him back instead"

Yeah I still want Patrick to turn up for E3s, Console launches and GOTY discussions. Preferably with no comment that he doesnt work there anymore, just showing up.

Im interested to see what Austin will bring to the site though. It'd be nice to get a good premium feature going for him so we can get to know him better while he leads Vinny through his favourite game series perhaps!

jgminto

Yeah I still want Patrick to turn up for E3s, Console launches and GOTY discussions. Preferably with no comment that he doesnt work there anymore, just showing up.

Im interested to see what Austin will bring to the site though. It'd be nice to get a good premium feature going for him so we can get to know him better while he leads Vinny through his favourite game series perhaps!

Perhaps a series where they play from the most recent save of their favourite games from when they were younger. Or perhaps games played on PC that are potentially chosen randomly.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This new Silent Hill rumour (MS buys Silent Hills for billions (!), game is 80% complete, will release MArch 2016) pretty much proves that you don't even need to put any effort into rumours, some people will believe it anyway.
The amount of "would be awesome" or "YESS!" comments is staggering.

Reminds me of that fake E3 leak Jeff once made, except he put some effort into it and actually printed out a list. Does anybody still have this picture?

This new Silent Hill rumour (MS buys Silent Hills for billions (!), game is 80% complete, will release MArch 2016) pretty much proves that you don't even need to put any effort into rumours, some people will believe it anyway.

Reminds me of that fake E3 leak Jeff once made, except he put some effort into it and actually printed out a list. Does anybody still have this picture?

poor modbot

Xater

Rumors like that are great. Basically whichever website picks it up as news has no value. It's a good way of weeding out the trash.

Weirdly enough the roller weapon made me want splatoon more than anything else I've seen of it.

There's a neat version you unlock at level 7 that makes you much more of a support too, where you throw down beacons for your teammates to spawn on. It's really great, and the roller itself feels great to use.

Wunder

god fucking damnit I actually thought Brad Muir was on UPF from the splash image. Was just waiting for his appearance the whole fuckin' time

Haunted

I'm curious if we will see a lot "Patrick nostalgia" in the weeks to come with people complaining about Austin sayin "He's no Patrick, man Patrick was awesome they should get him back instead"
Patrick deserves all the love, but I'm not sure why Austin would be criticised in that scenario?

If anything, if people liked Patrick, they're likely to enjoy Austin's presence at GB as well, since they seem to share interests and have a similarly intellectual/academic/researched approach to the industry compared to the rest of the team and that other new hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom