• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the first episode of Blight Club ever go up? I could have sworn Alex said it was already recorded during the BLLSL.

I hope Austin plays Avalon at some point with the GB West crew. He seems like the type that would be great at it.

Zaph

I just love the Orks with their British accents and the fact that their main power is just fucking imagination lol.

It's the best. Always bums me out they're usually the enemies/fodder in Warhammer games. Just let me run around as an ork fucking shit up and willing my vehicles into action.

It's the best. Always bums me out they're usually the enemies/fodder in Warhammer games. Just let me run around as an ork fucking shit up and willing my vehicles into action.

Well they do have large numbers :p

But yea while dropping in a warhammer/warhammer 40K lore hole for a bit they intrigued me a lot

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one in the world that still loves Chrono Cross.

Nah i still like the game as well (the music will always be a timeless classic for me).

I have said it before but seeing the negative reaction was on of my top 10 suprising moments on the internet

dogpowerd

Banned
Just listened to the Beastcast and man, its really good. That podcast has a energy that I haven't seen since the hotspot and the early days of the bombcast. Good stuff.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I should stop following Jeff on tumblr

So there's a group of weirdos on Facebook that roleplay Sonic extended universe characters as if they were real life Formula 1 drivers, including crappy MS Paint custom liveries for real corporate brands. Please inform SEGA of this stunning new direction for their intellectual property at E3. Thanks

Jeff: Sounds really cool.

This sounds like a terrifying hole to fall down.

Luckily it was just the wikia (though there was a point in time i was thinking of getting the Horus Heresy books like Vinny did lol)

edit: Speaking of people who are probably Sonic fans, new premium members should check out Vinny's adventures as apathy420 in Second Life . Old premium members should rewatch it.

oh crap i'm still cracking up over here.

Vinny and Austin GET BACK ON THIS PLEASE :D

Not much to talk about tbh.

well, there's the new day being incredible

rollins' shitty pedigrees

how stardust and damien sandow are being wasted

how they've gone from pushing roman reigns to becoming the dean ambrose show

the tna implosion and also ring of honor stuff

NXT continuing to be fantastic; samoa joe's debut

I just realized we're going to go another WWE PPV without a Giant Powerbombcast.

To be fair, they've had three in like a month and a half. But yeah it's a bummer they haven't done one in a while.

Saying that I've barely watched it since Wrestlemania. Only the PPVs a couple of Raws and NXT, been using the Network's "This week on WWE" to catch up on the rest.

Elimination Chamber could be decent though, pretty excited for Owens vs Cena.

BearPawB

Banned
I feel like they did a ton of powerbombcasts when people were generally down on wrestling.
And now that we have had a couple of fun months. nope nothing. But it makes me wonder if they even think/understand that there is cool stuff happening that is worth talking about

I feel like they did a ton of powerbombcasts when people were generally down on wrestling.
And now that we have had a couple of fun months. nope nothing. But it makes me wonder if they even think/understand that there is cool stuff happening that is worth talking about
I think part of might be that it's a matter of getting people together, seems like Dan and Alex are the only ones who would readily available to do it.

popo

Has Dan done his eye laser thing yet? It would be funny if it left him blind, just temporary of course - I am not a complete monster. Maybe just in one eye so he as to wear a Big Boss eye patch for E3.

Either that or gave him lazer vision like that xmen doofas. That would be cool too I guess.

Has Dan done his eye laser thing yet? It would be funny if it left him blind, just temporary of course - I am not a complete monster. Maybe just in one eye so he as to wear a Big Boss eye patch for E3.

Either that or gave him lazer vision like that xmen doofas. That would be cool too I guess.

He did have the eye laser surgery, it blinded him and now he can only see with his special geordi visor, didn't you see last UPF?

He did have the eye laser surgery, it blinded him and now he can only see with his special geordi visor, didn't you see last UPF?

It's like a tiny glass thing that's powered a wasp buzzing around the inside, Dan can never be clumsy or take a bump ever again. It's really terrifying, but at least he can see again!

Myggen

When he talked about it on the Bombcast he said that it was supposed to happen yesterday.

popo

He now fights crime throughout the Elves Kitchen neighbourhood.

When he talked about it on the Bombcast he said that it was supposed to happen yesterday.

Do they still do that - one eye at a time stuff, so that they can patch one and you can still see out of the other - or is that old tech? anyone know? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom