• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfredo

I feel like they did a ton of powerbombcasts when people were generally down on wrestling.
And now that we have had a couple of fun months. nope nothing. But it makes me wonder if they even think/understand that there is cool stuff happening that is worth talking about

Wrestling got good when they stopped doing Powerbombcasts. Maybe wrestling will get bad again when they do another episode.

It's a curse. D:

TraBuch

Banned
Welcome to the NHK and Steins;Gate are the GOAT anime.

I've been out of it for a few years now, I need to get caught up on the good stuff that's aired since 2012.

Do they still do that - one eye at a time stuff, so that they can patch one and you can still see out of the other - or is that old tech? anyone know? thx

Nah no need for that, both eyes at once. You can see pretty well right after the procedure (not driving a car well), the only problem is the eyes getting real wet.

Anjin M

I wonder how long this rivalry thing is going to play out.

Hopefully not too long!

The only time I've seen a meme stamped out on this thread is when EmCee uses his dad voice. Until then, you should probably get used to it or ignore it. Hell, that stupid name misspelling thing still happens and it is beyond dumb. But that's the price I pay for sticking around.

Unless of course you're talking about outside of the thread, in which case I have no idea.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
East coast of australia represent.

The only time I've seen a meme stamped out on this thread is when EmCee uses his dad voice. Until then, you should probably get used to it or ignore it. Hell, that stupid name misspelling thing still happens and it is beyond dumb. But that's the price I pay for sticking around.

Unless of course you're talking about outside of the thread, in which case I have no idea.

It just turns into that usual pissing match between which giantbomb member is better which usually leads to really weird insults and insinuations, like what we've seen whenever we get a new guy. People are free to say it, but I guess I'm trying to nip that stuff in the bud before it goes too far. Like it usually does.

Anjin M

It just turns into that usual pissing match between which giantbomb member is better which usually leads to really weird insults and insinuations, like what we've seen whenever we get a new guy. People are free to say it, but I guess I'm trying to nip that stuff in the bud before it goes too far. Like it usually does.
I'm all for that. The welcome thread on the Gaming side already got weird. I would prefer that not happen here.

Unfortunately, I suspect that this is a Don Quixote level quest upon which we embark. Let us don our armor and set forth!

Jintor

let me be the first at this juncture to say 'patrick klepek', and also be the person who responds and says 'who', and then funny joke ensues

danm999

Finished the Beastcast. Boy they've got some lightning in a bottle there.

And Jeff's Australian accent was pretty good until the "spawt ohn".

let me be the first at this juncture to say 'patrick klepek', and also be the person who responds and says 'who', and then funny joke ensues

Man now if you just start occasionally saying "hire Cara Ellison" I literally have no reason to be here anymore.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Watch Persona 4 The Golden anime because Marie is the best character of Persona 4 amirite guys?

Do not watch persona 4 the golden anime.

Myggen

2077416-wallguy_screen.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1054925

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom