• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Faction

Austin has written a more or less comprehensive and accurate recap of a Nintendo Direct in which he drops references to Romance of the Three Kingdoms and anime

a new age has dawned at the ol' GB

Jesus, get this man in some video features stat. Part the waters and lead the people through the sea.

with the ridiculous variety of opinions on the GB staff right now thanks to Austin and Dan joining the team, this will be the GOTY deliberations this year

232334-jeff___alex.jpg

ant1532

Banned
Wow Austin accurately and throughly addressed the going ons of a Nintendo Direct for JP and US. Giantbomb first??

Pretty stoked he's a part of the website.

Four stars for Splatoon! About what I expected. I could really go for another Splatoon live stream.

i want more splatoon tooo i think they should play it on UPF

Tucah

you speak so well
Hearing Austin talk about what he wants to bring to the site was fascinating. I can't wait to see/hear/read more of his work.

Myggen

That desk Austin sits at looks depressing.

Maybe we can send in a fake window overlooking a beach

I'm sure it's temporary, I remember Alex talking about that they were all gonna sit together, which is the only thing that makes any sense.

Austin was such a fantastic pick for the site, he fits with the dumb stuff that GB does while also being able to offer some fantastic critical pieces. Can't wait to see more of him.

Jeff, Vinny and Alex knows what they're doing.

Austin was such a fantastic pick for the site, he fits with the dumb stuff that GB does while also being able to offer some fantastic critical pieces. Can't wait to see more of him.

Fireblend

Banned
I really hope we see Austin appear in video content regularly too, including QLs. I get his position is a bit different and his opinion pieces will probably be his thing, but from what I've seen he's enthusiastic and funny enough to appear on more informal, improv video stuff too.

(And just as I'm about to submit this post while watching the intro video, Vinny says he'll be dragging him to the video stuff too :D can't wait).

Welcome Austin!

Anjin M

I really hope we see Austin appear in video content regularly too, including QLs. I get his position is a bit different and his opinion pieces will probably be his thing, but from what I've seen he's enthusiastic and funny enough to appear on more informal, improv video stuff too.

(And just as I'm about to submit this post while watching the intro video, Vinny says he'll be dragging him to the video stuff too :D can't wait).

Welcome Austin!

Patrick was the news guy and ended up in a crazy number of videos. I imagine Austin will get a similar (but not exact, because of the office situation) treatment.

Myggen

Welcome Austin!

Alex can't catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom