• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE TALKING ABOUT ANIME IN HERE? OK COOL.

I'm halfway through the first season of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and it's freakin awesome.

EDIT: ^^fffffuuuu

oh my god you're just getting with Part 2, it's like, the greatest fucking thing I have ever seen

Baron Stroheim is the greatest anime character of all time

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jojo has always looked like something I would enjoy. I've watched bits and pieces at a friend's place, and it seems insane (in a good way).

Maybe. Maybe.

I'd rather watch DBZ!

I don't know. DBZ has more great Quick Looks, but Naruto has Vinny inflicting longterm emotional damage on Alex by subjecting him to Naruto characters. I think they've both got a lot to offer the world.

Megasoum

Banned
So we still don't know his GAF account right (or if even has one?)

Also he mentionned his tumblr in the video. Anybody has a link?

Edit:

YAYYYYYY Congrats Jason and Lisa!

G9IAT8r.png

Shit gets really real but it's going to be a few episodes still.

Oh yeah, I don't expect him to go down easily. I mean, it's DIO. And they spent a whole episode just figuring out how they might maybe just sort of be able to beat him, which will probably fail anyway.

It's good though. More time for DIO to fuck with innocent people with The World.

Oh yeah, I don't expect him to go down easily. I mean, it's DIO. And they spent a whole episode just figuring out how they might maybe just sort of be able to beat him, which will probably fail anyway.

It's good though. More time for DIO to fuck with innocent people with The World.

Wait, have you not read the manga?

OH YOU'RE IN FOR A REAL GOOD TIME THEN.

BearPawB

Banned
I need to catch up in jojo, i stopped watching when he infiltrated the nazi(?) camp by dressing up as a lady? I didn't stop because of that. I just fell off anime a bit in general.

Need to finish kill la kill too

edit*
CONGRATS yayyy babies!

Wait, have you not read the manga?

OH YOU'RE IN FOR A REAL GOOD TIME THEN.

Hell no I haven't. I'm buying the Viz special collected volumes but they're so slow, the second of three for Phantom Blood only just came out ;_;

(I know I could read it easily via other means, but I'm not about that life)

Megasoum

Banned
Holy moly! Congratulations to you both! That's amazing.

Also, it makes me wonder about a lot of Lisa's recent tweets.

Yeah I kinda saw it coming. Really cool indeed and one more on the Dadcast (although he was already qualified, he doesn't really know Will Smith like the other guys though).

So we still don't know his GAF account right (or if even has one?)

Also he mentionned his tumblr in the video. Anybody has a link?

Edit:

YAYYYYYY Congrats Jason and Lisa!

G9IAT8r.png

That's awesome! Isn't that around the time of Extra Life? If so, I'll miss them having a stream, but it'll be a very happy reason. Congrats to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom