• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird going back to the GB E3 press conference stuff from last year.

They speculate about Double Fine being onstage at Sony's, and how it could be for stuff that was way more interesting than what we actually got.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah, if it was a last gen game with a PC version already then it wouldn't be a surprised. Any other stuff though would be a surprise.

tumblr_npb9k7T0of1qkc9exo1_540.jpg

Frith

Meh, former GB staff are GB staff for life.

what former staff? Brad Nicholson?
no one on editorial has chosen to leave apart from patrick this is a brave new world.

much like the end of sphere i
choose to forget

naw just funning maybe they can get some good gawker jokes out of him on podcasts

what former staff? Brad Nicholson?
no one on editorial has chosen to leave apart from patrick this is a brave new world.

much like the end of sphere i
choose to forget

naw just funning maybe they can get some good gawker jokes out of him on podcasts

you won't believe what website patrick works for now

nothing really to be gained out of that trailer other than "cool, more fallout" and "don't expect a looker"

I had to fight the urge in that thread to question out loud what the people who were saying that it looked great were smoking. that is one of the ugliest trailers for a big budget game I've seen in years

maybe they're just being super proactive about avoiding any downgrade complaints

Started listening to the Bombcast.

I want to start my own gaming podcast where we talk about Seattle and neighboring cities for the first 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom