• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I've had burgers and fries with almost every condiment and liked em.

But people who use Ketchup on a hot dog should be deported from america.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I can't think of any food that I'd choose to put ketchup on, other than a hot dog. Not alone or anything. I'm not a freak. But there's no other situation where I would be preparing food and think "This would be better with ketchup"

LiK

I'm on the east coast.

There is currently a bill going through the New York State Senate to round up and exterminate Ketchup-Hot Dog delinquents.

Must be New England then. cuz it's always been the norm here.

I can't think of any food that I'd choose to put ketchup on, other than a hot dog. Not alone or anything. I'm not a freak. But there's no other situation where I would be preparing food and think "This would be better with ketchup"

Mayo on hot dogs are pretty great too.

you guys do know that fish don't actually die when you reel them in right?

also I've got no hate for ketchup on hot dogs.

boiling them is messed up though.

Fox318

That's what they all say!!

Whats next ketchup on plywood!!??

Its a slippery slope!!

Otyru0f.gif

BKhq9GT.gif

The end of the world is here.

13489947905_783d23ab68_o.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This again? Look we've already established you don't understand the glorious crispness of toast, you don't need to keep wasting your time trying to convince us otherwise.

Nah I can appreciate a good crispy bread. A grilled cheese for example.

Toast is just burnt flour though.

just read that refund article and it actually gave a point i wasn't even thinking of at the time (early access stuff) and even had some kinda of followup from sources.

that was pretty cool imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom