• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Am I supposed to think Radovid is scary or am I supposed to think he's a m'lady gone wrong? Because all his cutscenes make me think the latter rather than the former.

edit :ODST looks ugly as fuck at 1080

Fox318

Yeah, Alex usually does on Twitter.

I wish they would go back to reviewing old PPVs.

Might actually get Jeff excited to talk wrestling.

Like a Wrestlemania 13 or review might be good or something like Fall Brawl (1995) or Halloween Havoc (1995) would be cool.

Jeff seems to like trainwrecks that are dumb or the very worst of Vince Russo.

justjim89

Fallout having a more vibrant color pallet without some awful green or orange filter that I'll have to mod out is already music to my ears.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
ILike a Wrestlemania 13 or review might be good or something like Fall Brawl (1995) or Halloween Havoc (1995) would be cool.

Halloween Havoc 95 was one of the first things I watched when I got the WWE network last year. I signed up and immediately went to look for that dumbass monster truck nonsense. I think I watched the OSW Review of that PPV three times too.

It's really one of the dumbest things.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really wish this generation would leave Gears of War, God of War, and Killzone behind. Like there's some others I'd like to see gone, but those three franchises feel SO dated at this point.

Myggen

I really wish this generation would leave Gears of War, God of War, and Killzone behind. Like there's some others I'd like to see gone, but those three franchises feel SO dated at this point.

Gotta get that money.

But yeah, I agree. They could maybe do something interesting with God of War if they moved away from Kratos and his dumb fucking story, but they probably won't.

Megasoum

Banned
Yeah I'm really tempted to play a Fallout game again... I never finished New Vegas so I guess I could do that. But then again, I barely have time to play games nowadays and I'm still super early in Witcher 3.

santeesioux

Gotta get that money.

But yeah, I agree. They could maybe do something interesting with God of War if they moved away from Kratos and his dumb fucking story, but they probably won't.

Yeah, A God of War game centered on Viking mythology would be really interesting.

FStop7

Banned
I can't think of any food that I'd choose to put ketchup on, other than a hot dog. Not alone or anything. I'm not a freak. But there's no other situation where I would be preparing food and think "This would be better with ketchup"

A hamburger
A french fry
A German sausage (especially with curry ketchup)
Tater tots
Meatloaf

TraBuch

Banned
I didn't know spaghetti with ketchup was a thing until a year ago. Sounds pretty disgusting and I refuse to ever try it.

klonere

Banned
I wish they would go back to reviewing old PPVs.

Might actually get Jeff excited to talk wrestling.

Like a Wrestlemania 13 or review might be good or something like Fall Brawl (1995) or Halloween Havoc (1995) would be cool.

Jeff seems to like trainwrecks that are dumb or the very worst of Vince Russo.

Their December to Dismember review was the thing that finally broke me into watching wrestling. Easily some of the best podcasting to come out of GB.

Still waiting on that WW3 review guys. Hell I'd honestly prefer if all they did was talk about old PPVs and have a quick "modern product" bit at the start.

Teddified

I recently finished Fallout 3, so I'm in no hurry for a new one since I'd want to play New Vegas before I even touched a new Fallout.

Plus I'd probably wait for all the DLC before I bought it on PC on a steam sale.

Fjolle

I couldn't get Fallout 3 to run for more than half an hour before crashing :/
I didn't know spaghetti with ketchup was a thing until a year ago. Sounds pretty disgusting and I refuse to ever try it.
That's something you eat at College. Never touched it since.

Volotaire

Steak tartare is fabulous. If anyone has not tried it, I definitely advise to. Just make sure the place where you eat the tartare is reputable, since poorly prepared tartare is dangerous.

Steak tartare is fabulous. If anyone has not tried it, I definitely advise to. Just make sure the place where you eat the tartare is reputable, since poorly prepared tartare is dangerous.

I had some spicy tartare at an ethiopian restaurant and while it's not something I'd get often, it was legit awesome

Santar

I wish they'd record a video or mini podcast when "big" news like the Fallout 4 trailer drops. Would really like to hear their reactions to it. And not in a week when it's old news both to them and us.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I wish I didn't live in a world where a teaser trailer for a game everybody knew was in development was considered big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom