• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

if I just want to read GAF, I use the Hypetrain android app. You can disable all images while on mobile data. Does not support spoiler text, but shows edit chat. Also has no account functionality at all, so no subscriptions or thread progress tracking.

edit: shout-out to my fellow Moto G owners in here :)

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
opera on android is pretty good. I use it on my first gen moto g and I have no problem browsing gaf

also has a super handy scroll top/bottom button that I can't live without

Brashnir

Is it weird that the thing I'm most looking forward to from E3 is jamming out to Lockdown and this thread being full of dancing gifs at 3am during podcast breaks?

Patryn

I just suddenly realized that my wife is off at a conference for the week, so there will be nobody being sensible in my house telling me not to stay up until the middle of the night watching GB's E3 shows.

Crap.

Just in time for no one to care

Most of the sealed envelope casts consist of Jeff talking about playing what the companies showed at the conferences or show floor. As such, they are still quite timely, even though they were recorded a week in advance. The predictions are just the icing.

RPGamer92

Banned
This may be the best place to ask but is anyone else having problems getting GB and other CNET sites like GameFAQs and Gamespot to load right now?

sealed envelope prediction: Wattam is game of show

WattamPOOchase.gif

Megasoum

Banned
All this haircut talk reminds me that I need to go get one tomorrow while I'm at work before leaving for my 2 weeks E3 vacations....

#E3Haircut

Teddified

No UPF instead it's "The All Our Video Gear is on a Truck Live Stream" so the lighting and everything will be weird just like last year.

popo

On one hand there is a pre-e3 content drought. On the other I just discovered Rick and Morty. Trying to stop myself falling in to a binge hole right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom