• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit of a pre-e3 drought going on atm so i rewatched the objectively best jason moment

"jason? what'd you do?"

[sighs] "...fifteen dollars. Available now."

Still my all time favorite GB moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si2Hvowovy0

Edit: New page? Awwww yeah, it deserves it.

god, "I guess he didn't want me up on top of his... fuckin' little thing" is still one of the funniest lines ever said on any of their content to me

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
jeff's head always looks off when it's reversed

11407059_10153365575027920_3904674159056674545_n.png

rsebW1b.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
i guess if there was one site i was following a bit before gb, it was 1up

and yeah, i remember that interview

I think they were on par for me during those days. I still remember wasting an entire day just waiting in line for the 1UP live show (which I got the tshirt for) and then waiting for the GB show.

I don't know if there is footage of that 1up one though... 2008 was a rad year for PAX.

sometimes I hear him being mentioned around the office, but a lot of those folks are not around anymore or too above my pay grade.

So, I've been playing Phoenix wright for the first time since I just recently got my first ds machine ever.

And really late into the game, you fucking cross examine a
parrot

I don't think I've laughed this much at a game in a while. What an incredibly stupid yet charming game.

So, I've been playing Phoenix wright for the first time since I just recently got my first ds machine ever.

parrot

I don't think I've laughed this much at a game in a while. What an incredibly stupid yet charming game.

If asked I'd be hard pressed to come up with a game series with better writing.

daydream

Banned

amazing, my respect for red lynx just quadrupled

parrot

welcome to the hall of vn goodness. ace attorney is pretty much the only thing you'll find here but it will make your stay worthwhile

justjim89

I'm actually moderately hyped for E3 this year, a lot different than last year. Can't wait for Lockdown on repeat. Let's get funky like a monkey!

tumblr_n8wzobcqTl1rwc3zyo1_500.gif

tumblr_nc3y4lwe7M1s6126so1_400.gif

tumblr_n9ay1qff931qd9sx7o1_400.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah, it's not even that crazy really, and it actually does something incredibly rare for me, which is managing to turn anime bullshit into something pretty emotional.

Jintor

999 is probably my ultimate example of a VN that is way better than it first appears. Indeed from its component parts it seems like a generic saw escape-room anime game but at some point it just goes completely batshit.

Having to repeat like the entire game six times (well four times) really sucks though, and the moment-to-moment writing is really middling in quality for a long, time.

PW definitely the most consistently good VN out there (that' i've played, been meaning to try Steins;Gate sometime). Ghost Tricky maybe. Shu Takumi 2 gud

I could give that Steins;Gate game a go, sucks that the Android version is only Japanese. Would probably be the best format (for me) to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom