• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamnBoxes

Someone needs to play Prodigy at their conference

GHhyfYK.gif

M3z_

Is home office going to do a podcast with their predictions for E3, or was that done on this weeks podcast? I haven't listened to all of this weeks podcast yet.

popo

I wonder if Danny gets shotgun because he booked first or if it depends on who lives closest to Jeff. Although having Dan in the back might be tough. He strikes me as a seat kicker.

Zaph

If Dan actually manages to periscope a play through of Link to the Past during the drivestream, you can be damn sure it'll get archived.

tchocky

I wonder if Danny gets shotgun because he booked first or if it depends on who lives closest to Jeff. Although having Dan in the back might be tough. He strikes me as a seat kicker.

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 13m13 minutes ago
I was trying to think of some way to stream a full playthrough of Link to the Past while I'm sitting in the back, but that seems implausible

I like the way they share the responsibilities when doing news on the Beastcast, it's not just Vinny reading everything. Also sounds like they plan what they're going to cover together, as they talked about editing a document at the same time.

TraBuch

Banned
I think today, I'm just gonna pig out and get a bunch of Chinese food and pretend like it's for multiple people when it's delivered.

I'll have the thread up tomorrow evening. The drivecast /might/ have started - and by might I mean will have started before then, but fuck it, you'll live. Don't want the mods to eat the thread for some reason because it's up two days before E3 (EmCee save me).

apparenty the not-UPF tonight will also be streamed on youtube, so anybody who was curious about how well that would work for them should give that a shot

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is there a joystie-esque live blog for E3? Or basically here's what I'm looking for since I'll be working, I'm sure:

A big list of text of games announced/dates if available/video links if available.
Including showroom floor stuff because a LOT of smaller stuff seems to get 'announced' at the showfloor. Especially stuff like localizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom