• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex has been noticeably more active and jokey lately, I think having GBE in action has been really good for him.

more alex is a good thing

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone think Titanfall 2 will show up somewhere at E3? I'm kinda surprised it's not really being mentioned anywhere. Wouldn't shock me to see it show up at Sony's conference. Not as an exclusive, but just to say it's coming to the PS4.

I have a MW3 keyboard, I also laugh every time I see it.
Anyone think Titanfall 2 will show up somewhere at E3? I'm kinda surprised it's not really being mentioned anywhere. Wouldn't shock me to see it show up at Sony's conference. Not as an exclusive, but just to say it's coming to the PS4.

This early? I thought it would be a 2017 game.

uh, so

gb player will also be running, right?

cause yt livestreams ain't happenin' for people in germany

sucks to live in germany then

52f4945b4cd4a7803660d629c8a4613a.png

This is gonna be one ghetto-ass stream.

daydream

Banned
What's up with the YT player in Germany?

it's weird, 95% of streams don't work cause of "rights" issues

every now and then, it will stream just fine though (e.g. the treehouse stuff from last year's e3 i could watch live on yt)

so yeah, no fucking clue how that stuff works but the rule of thumb is = no yt streaming in germany

Myggen

uh, so

gb player will also be running, right?

cause yt livestreams ain't happenin' for people in germany

I'm sure this is just the third option. They will never abandon the CBSi player because that's their best way of getting some ad revenue from live streams.

daydream

Banned
I'm sure this is just the third option. They will never abandon the CBSi player because that's their best way of getting some ad revenue from live streams.

yeah i'm not worried for e3, just for this bootsy stream coming up (._. ) i'll have to catch the archive, i guess

You Must Build A Boat is maybe the best mobile game I've ever played. It's really addicting and a great value for $2.99 (which I got from doing Google surveys). I just beat it but apparently there's a decent amount that I've yet to unlock and there doesn't seem to be any guides on how to unlock everything yet. There's apparently a New Game + but I'm not sure what carries over.

I'm always afraid that I'll break my mouse if I click too quickly. In cookie clicker, I just cranked up the auto clicker stuff early on and then just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom