• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a joystie-esque live blog for E3? Or basically here's what I'm looking for since I'll be working, I'm sure:

A big list of text of games announced/dates if available/video links if available.
Including showroom floor stuff because a LOT of smaller stuff seems to get 'announced' at the showfloor. Especially stuff like localizations.

bam

santeesioux

I think today, I'm just gonna pig out and get a bunch of Chinese food and pretend like it's for multiple people when it's delivered.

I'm getting some Taco Bell soft tacos for E3 and will hope it doesn't mess up my wisdom teeth holes that much, that can't be a bad idea at all, right?

tchocky

Is there a joystie-esque live blog for E3? Or basically here's what I'm looking for since I'll be working, I'm sure:

A big list of text of games announced/dates if available/video links if available.
Including showroom floor stuff because a LOT of smaller stuff seems to get 'announced' at the showfloor. Especially stuff like localizations.

Amirox usually posts a thread with all the news from E3 with trailer links etc which is what I use.

The dollar store here no longer sells Mountain Dew Code Red. The new "Featured Product" is bottles of salt water. I only have two bottles left and I like drinking them during Giant Bomb live streams.

E3 might be a disappointment for me this year.

i love the reporter on the scene/corrections segments on the beastcast

the corrections section seems like something that would really alleviate a lot of the BS that the westcast gets when they occasionally mess a thing up.

Sometimes, they'll read an email that includes a correction but it's great to see the cast try to keep the facts straight

Zaph

hey guys

I played through Kane & Lynch 2 last night

loved it

It's a really cool game - loved the look of it. It really nailed the little touches like the 'cameraman' getting in the seat behind you during cut scenes.

Reminded me a bit of this old PC game I liked called The Devil Inside. You had to protect the camerman as you go around killing demons on a reality show.

Let's be real, here: One game in that franchise kicks ass.

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men was so fucking refreshing when we were in the midst of shooter after shooter of heroic wisecracking jerkmen mowing down hundreds. I'd rather just play as absolute assholes with mountains upon mountains of issues all coming undone while blasting away cops and other perfectly good, innocent people just doing their job.

Also, let's hope and pray that Hulkamania doesn't run wild on the security of Patrick Klepeck's job.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER, THAT STRINGBEAN SCOOPS DOESN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT SMACK. THAT'S WHY KOTAKU HAS SENT ME, ALONE, RAW AND UNCENSORED TO THE VERY BOWELS OF VILLAINY NERDOM TO CONFRONT THE VERY CORPORATE BEHEMOTHS THAT WISH TO DESTROY THE AMERICAN DREAM, AND MAKE YOU PLAY BAD VIDEOGAMES, BROTHER. NOW TWEET YOUR HASHTAGS, CHUG YOUR GAME FUELS, AND TAKE YOUR DLCS IF YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME, AT THE PRIME OF MY CAREER, AS I CHALLENGE PHIL SPENCER TO A YAPAPI STRAP MATCH, BROTHER.

Myggen

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men was so fucking refreshing when we were in the midst of shooter after shooter of heroic wisecracking jerkmen mowing down hundreds. I'd rather just play as absolute assholes with mountains upon mountains of issues all coming undone while blasting away cops and other perfectly good, innocent people just doing their job.

My problem with that game was the writing being absolutely atrocious.

The dollar store here no longer sells Mountain Dew Code Red. The new "Featured Product" is bottles of salt water. I only have two bottles left and I like drinking them during Giant Bomb live streams.

E3 might be a disappointment for me this year.

Mmm saline water just what I want for a night on the town. I tell you what, after I get my contacts out I just pour it straight into a shot glass, on the rocks of course. Nothing like it. Waste not want not, I always say.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Going to his twitter page is always a confusing wonderful journey. A lot of Game of Thrones/ISIS references for reasons I can't quite be bothered to explore.

Also, Alex Navarro retweet of the day:

Cohen is a ghost ‏@skullmandible · 6h6 hours ago
wow this rachel dolezal thing is like something out of a movie or rather something out of the casting process for most movies

border

I don't normally read GiantBomb.com, but I listen to their podcast pretty avidly.

Is there a way that I can watch their live E3 streams on a mobile device?

I am supposed to be going to the live Sony E3 Press Conference event at movie theaters, but in case it gets boring I want to be able to tune in to the GB stream.

jaina

I don't normally read GiantBomb.com, but I listen to their podcast pretty avidly.

I am supposed to be going to the live Sony E3 Press Conference event at movie theaters, but in case it gets boring I want to be able to tune in to the GB stream.

The streams will be on their youtube and twitch channels. No audio-only stream or archive though.
Btw, the end of day panel discussions will be in the Bombcast feed.

Zaph

Keep this bookmark handy. Youtube mobile app supports live streams. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqF4nc0_chk

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

it's streaming on youtube

border

The streams will be on their youtube and twitch channels. No audio-only stream or archive though.
Btw, the end of day panel discussions will be in the Bombcast feed.

Twitch has audio-only mode on their mobile app

Oh cool, that'd probably be border's best option then.

An audio-only stream sounds like it would work great, assuming that it is actually somewhat in-sync with the video feed at the movie theater (not likely but I can hope).

I will only pull up the YouTube video as a last resort.

It's too bad Valve didn't tie DotA items into Steam's Monster Game. Then we could have Brad playing it all throughout today's show.

Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom