• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lost World was such a fun book to read... and then the movie happened. So sad. Don't get me started on JW3.

Edit: I'm just messing with you, Sleeping. They did play it again briefly, though.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/hey-look-its-lebrons-dick-1710773115

tTc9cKQ.gif

(nsfw obv)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Sure is gonna be sad when Hulk Hogan gives Gawker the big boot and we don't have sites to archive accidental celebrity genitalia.

popo

Taco bell food really is tiny.

Grilled Stufft Nacho is great. They're $1.50 so you can get like 3 or 4 at a time.

That is how they get you addicted.

Q: Dan, I haven't been to a Taco Bell since 2010, what should I get today?

A: Chicken quesadilla, Grilled Stuft Nacho, Double Decker taco with nacho cheese, and a triple layer nacho.

Q: Fun fact: that Taco Bell order you just suggested to that guy is just shy of 2,000 calories. Is that your standard order these days?

A: Yeah. When you go to Taco Bell, you have to just throw out any thoughts of calories or health or eating like a sane person. You just have to jump into the deep end and wade around in the cheese and fire sauce without thinking of the consequences. It’s better this way.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I love Mega Man X, but Jeff is right. Look at how childishly cartoony regular Mega Man is. Mega Man X is totally 90s edgy anime Mega Man.

I'll give you Zero, but I don't get that about X or most of the other characters.

But jesus christ Zero. Your 90s are showing.

edit: The worst part about them playing Lego Jurassic World is that I haven't heard anybody on Giant Bomb acknowledge Lego Worlds, the most interesting Lego game ever.

Jeff knows whats up.

Battle Network was cool...until they went megaman and released like 25 of them.

Also X was edgy, hell that fucking story was about mass murdering robots iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom