• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myggen said:
Anyways, do we have a time for The Big Drive tomorrow?
6pm your time!

Top of the page! Might as well put in my Mixlr / Ireland v Scotland / Classic FM games show countdown trifecta in...!

t1434211200z0.png

DamnBoxes

Yeah, I changed it to 10 years after thinking about it. 15 years works too. The dude is 48 years old now! Everyone is getting old!

Producers have a longer shelf life thankfully; I imagine Madlib -- the Frank Zappa of hip-hop -- will continue to churn out greatness for another twenty, thirty years.

Watched that Rosalina unmasked video from the same channel and you know what?

I will take that as canon because holy shit LOL (also good on the guy in the video maker in trying to add scientific credence)

Jeff never told us that he got dominos delivery in his area again right? Good for him.

He did though IIRC.

Either on his tumblr or upf or bombcast.

to make it extra fucky, you could do like they do with japanese tv listings and say that something on at 2am tomorrow is 26:00 today

because

why

not

In regards to this, can anyone play this video in 480p via youtube's player? I uploaded it in 480p, can download the 480p version, but it doesn't play in anything other than 240p in the youtube player.

480p is only available on flash/DASH. Misread. Dunno.

Highest quality for me on HTML5 is 360p.

In regards to this, can anyone play this video in 480p via youtube's player? I uploaded it in 480p, can download the 480p version, but it doesn't play in anything other than 240p in the youtube player.

Tested on IE11 and it served up the 480p version. Could be based on the browser you're using.

Zaph

This could be unrelated, but the Drew Larp video uploaded in its native res (something like 1334p vertical), but only played back at 480@60fps.

Maybe Youtube pulls a downgrade on portrait vids? Or uses its horizontal res to determine max playback res? Seems weird, I considered putting the vid inside a black 1080p frame.

I've never watched live Giant Bomb E3 coverage. Do they talk a lot over the trailers too? I don't care if they talk over all of the dumb on stage stuff, but I actually want to hear the audio on the trailers.

I've never watched live Giant Bomb E3 coverage. Do they talk a lot over the trailers too? I don't care if they talk over all of the dumb on stage stuff, but I actually want to hear the audio on the trailers.

They have a clean video under the player too. IIRC
So you can switch to that if you really want to see the trailer w/ out commentary.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should make a new Dave Mirra game
They should make a new surfing game
They should make a new Skate.

Why must my pleas go unnoticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom