• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Realistically I could see Samit Sarkar as the new hire. He's participated in GB content before (PAXAMANIA). He's not crazy. He's got an interesting angle (sports game guy). He's from NY. He could also play a pretty good straight man to Vinny's antics and Alex's cynicism.

Myggen

Realistically I could see Samit Sarkar as the new hire. He's participated in GB content before (PAXAMANIA). He's not crazy. He's got an interesting angle (sports game guy). He's also from NY. He could also play a pretty good straight man to Vinny's antics and Alex's cynicism.

He's a huge GB fan too.

But now we're just speculating widely here!

danm999

KOTOR, or Knights of the Old Republic, came out in 2003. Bioware was not working on it in the meantime.

The game you are talking about is SWTOR or just TOR or Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Sorry, it's just a thing I'm seeing all over and it bugs the shit out of me. They are two entirely separate games.

Also, SWTOR was developed by Bioware Austin, so the team that made Dragon Age was not impacted by its development in the least.

Weren't a bunch of key personel from Mass Effect and Dragon Age sent to work on TOR though?

Myggen

yeah they feature rorie instead

iIXQe7qSoeXrg.gif

Curufinwe

Given how large their foreign audience is, a hire from outside the U.S. would be great. They've already got the white male American 30-something who grew up on Nintendo games and gets annoyed by the metric system and English spelling of words, adequately covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom