• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
He tweeted out the number. You can see Johnny V on his phone for a while looking stoic and then shortly after Lang's phone starts buzzing with texts apparently mentioning twitter.

Oh god.

Yuz0uL3.png

I googled Dave Lang Ed Boon and I'm watching the video right now. Also added Gametrailers No Man's Sky to the playlist to see what that is all about.

danm999

Ah thank goodness this thread is back.

Ok, so let's get down to it.

E3 this year was pretty weird and confusing in a lot of ways, raising loads more questions than it answered.

But one question was pretty clearly answered; a question that has plagued this thread for months.

Giant Bomb's Best New Character of 2015?

It is now clear that the answer to that is HoopGawd.

Wunder

Ah thank goodness this thread is back.

Ok, so let's get down to it.

E3 this year was pretty weird and confusing in a lot of ways, raising loads more questions than it answered.

But one question was pretty clearly answered; a question that has plagued this thread for months.

Giant Bomb's Best New Character of 2015?

It is now clear that the answer to that is HoopGawd.

That's ThaHoopGawd to you

Anjin M

E3 was amazing this year. From the conferences to the night shows to PhoneNumberGate, I can't imagine a better year.

Except maybe the gaming side thread, but that's not Giant Bomb's fault.

Lang's wrath...

6wFYJjQ.png

Aw, man! This is what they get for joking about a missing episode.

edit://
During the Periscope Dan did at the end Adam asked Jeff if they gonna Mixlr the drive back and Jeff said yes.

Oh sweet! I didn't see that one yet. Do we know when that's going live?

Huh. Better for us, but I'm surprised. He usually doesn't mixlr the drive home. I think he was going to drive back today, though.

Zaph

Oh sweet! I didn't see that one yet. Do we know when that's going live?

Nah, but if it's anything like previous years, expect the stream to come and go when they feel like it, rather than being live the entire journey. Jeff and Adam no doubt want to catch up without the whole world listening.

edit: One day a hero will come along with a copy of the Adam/Johnny drive to E3 from years back. I think it was a Justin stream, but it wasn't on the site when it shut down. It's GBU's white whale - you guys would love it, it was so good.

Yeah, just finally finished that last segment from yesterday's show. Man, they're gonna find Johnny V stuffed in a trunk somewhere aren't they?

Wonder what Lang is doing with an 815 area code. That area code is generally for suburbs, gotta get that three-one-deuce area code. I do wonder if he keeps it or not. One would assume that the calls would stop after a while, right? I've had the same cell phone number for probably around 14 years or so and I'd hate to give it up.

kvk1

man, i kind of want to believe they planned that before the show

otherwise lang took it super chill that his number was made public

vignocchi hits hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom