• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, it's from FFVIII. I'm immediately skeptical when people love these sort of small parts of old games, because they're usually remembering them far more fondly than they warrant and/or still enjoy it because of nostalgia alone. Like Blitzball.

That Gwent though.

Well I guess I'd take a look at Triple Triad if I could play on iOS. I'm looking for a good game to play now that I'm tiring on Fallout Shelter, and I'm scared to try Hearthstone.

Welllll also the thing with my job is that while I have free time to play a game on my iPad, I need to be able to pause/put it down at a moments notice, and it doesn't seem like Hearthstone is conducive to that.

Megasoum

Banned
It's weird, I can't load the latest Dan periscope archive on the GBU channel when using my ipad. It works fine in chrome but it says "Video not found" or something like that in the youtube app on the ipad.

Scizzy

Wow, I'm surprised they went in to work today. They totally deserve a day off after all the hours they put in since last Sunday.

Anjin M

Hi everyone. I'm finally caught up on GB @ E3. Still working my way through the gaming side thread. It really was an amazing year.

I wonder if the duders are moving into their new office space now that they're back.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
First the moving

Then the settling in period

Gbeast will pull us through the drought

they are moving, but i don't think there's a set date yet. but they are moving because the building is renting out the floor they are in.

That's what I meant, moving as in the physical act of actually doing it. Sorry!

I don't think there's any confirmation that you're not a JIVE ASS TURKEY GLITCH.

728995kpix6qf6e8.gif

Myggen

Casey Malone ‏@CaseyMalone 3 hours ago

Oh holy shit I just got to the @JohnVignocchi, @amboyes & @JosephJBroni portion of the Giant Bomb E3 podcast and it is NOT disappointing.

Dave Lang ‏@JosephJBroni 2 hours ago

@CaseyMalone @JohnVignocchi @amboyes that's a matter of perspective

I'm liking this Danswers episode.

Anjin M

Danswers.

I guess I should have added that caveat that I'm looking for something that is actually worth the time and effort to watch/read/listen to.

Sorry, Dans.

edit://
Other than the Latest Premium Content slot at the top of the page, I don't see Danswers anywhere else on the main page. Strange.

popo

Wow, I'm surprised they went in to work today. They totally deserve a day off after all the hours they put in since last Sunday.

They will have gotten vacation days for working and traveling last weekend, likely it is up to them when they take them.

I wonder if they worked on any other content at E3 that might get released later. I'd love to watch Dan actually go through the Oculus demo he was talking about, if Vinny was there filming it. In retrospect talking over a bunch of conferences and 3 nights of panels isn't a big content haul from an E3, atleast compared to what other major sites (Gamespot, IGN, etc) were putting out.

Anjin M

I wonder if they worked on any other content at E3 that might get released later. I'd love to watch Dan actually go through the Oculus demo he was talking about, if Vinny was there filming it. In retrospect talking over a bunch of conferences and 3 nights of panels isn't a big content haul from an E3, atleast compared to what other major sites (Gamespot, IGN, etc) were putting out.

I would love if they got some floor videos, but there is no way we should expect Gamespot/IGN levels of coverage.

Also, don't forget the podcasts. Those we really good.

ta155

If Batman provokes nothing but indifference, which big budget blockbuster do we expect Jeff to like next? Can anything possibly live up to Advanced Warfare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom