• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost most hope of us getting any edited E3 floor video/montages this year, kind of a bummer

personally I would have rather had them over the live shows, but also they are a tremendous amount of work for way less content. I think Drew said the last two E3 videos took 24 hours of editing each.

but yeah, kinda a bummer that we got nothing. hopefully some stuff this week?

Not when it's around every corner like that.

But I do love me some Hamill hamming it up.

Eh i disagree.

the slight issue for me is that Batman doesn't react once in a while but i guess that should be expected.

I will agree with Jeff about them using this as a crutch to get him in again, after all that talk that he's done with, etc. :p

i absolutely loved arkham asylum

played through it over three times

got the platinum

it was amazing

i played 30 minutes of arkham city and shut it off and never picked it up again

this quick look is not convincing me to get back into the series

FStop7

Banned
That red Batman suit looks fucking awesome!

That said, I think I'm done with the Batman games. For as awesome as this looks visually, franchise fatigue set in real quick for me with these games for some reason. Adding a tank/car doesn't do it for me.

What, you mean hearing John Dimaggio shout "IT'S DA BAT!" 2 thousand times per game isn't amazing?

popo

Partick Thistle DLC skin for Batman is fucked up.

2761215-part.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
i absolutely loved arkham asylum

played through it over three times

got the platinum

it was amazing

i played 30 minutes of arkham city and shut it off and never picked it up again

this quick look is not convincing me to get back into the series

I played about 5 hours of Arkham City, but it was ~2 hours, then a year without playing it, then the same 2 hours again once the GFWL transition happened and I lost my save. Then I stopped again in the same place.

Arkham Asylum was so good though.

Teddified

I liked Asylum City and even Origins so this game is probably for me. And now that night-wing is involved in the story it makes me happy.

I've always liked Dick Grayson for some odd reason.

justjim89

A good Metroidvania is always going to beat a decent open world game for me

Yeah, Arkham City, Origins, and Knight just feel like the open world is unnecessary. Maybe City, so they get it out of their system and because people would surely crave an open world Batman. But then maybe step it back and give it more confined settings densely packed with content like Asylum. But then people would probably bitch that it was taking a step back. You can't win for losing these days.

But open world for the sake of being open world is really a trend that needs to go away.

Jintor

batman was always about that infinite goon generating combat arena anyway. everything else is just a leadin to that combat room

Anjin M

So, I'm still catching up on the GB @ E3 thread when I come upon this GIF. No I'm not reposting it because I'm not some kind of monster. You know, the kind of monster that daydream is.

Yo, daydream, what the effing eff?!?

justjim89

I'm... I'm so convinced that somehow he's going to be. I don't know how that would be possible since they're really driving in the whole hallucination thing, but fuck man.

Joker's body was cremated but his consciousness was transferred into The Arkham Knights robot suit using magic/science and Batman has to rekill him. Boom. Still not even in the top 100 dumb comic book resurrections.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
so is Hamill adding some extra gruff to his Joker voice or is his voice just that fucked up now lol

Joker's body was cremated but his consciousness was transferred into The Arkham Knights robot suit using magic/science and Batman has to rekill him. Boom. Still not even in the top 100 dumb comic book resurrections.

fucking Blackest Night

Hey here's a power ring that makes everyone zombies if they've died even once which is fucking everybody in a comic book universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom